Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now (2010 Views)

Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / Woman Tracks Her Drunk Husband Down, Beats Him Up Till He Cries Like A Baby / What Silly Things Did You Do When Young That Makes You Laugh Up Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by lightblazingnow(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
This message is for those who for one reason or the no reason up till right now are not married... You know yourself.... This post isn't to put pressure on any younger ladies who are still single and frustrated why their man isn't coming to wed them and take them home... I am talking to those who should have been married by now... Who suitors have throngs their house to no avail....

And right now they are in tears and full of regret for listening to their parents or maybe their friends or their minds not to go ahead and say yes to such wonderful opportunity which came calling..... I don't know if it's too late for you right now for you..... Because I see that the kind of men who are coming to ask your hands in marriage aren't up to the level of those wonderful Pals who begged you and followed you up to see if you could have changed your mind..... You said no... Degree first..... How far bags of degree? Are they able to keep you company or they are tearing you apart....

Do you mean you don't have pleasure in them again.... I know the trick which is normally played on innocent young minds who do not have the foresight about the future and what it holds for them.... Some others were busy galavanting the whole of the cities for Standish glamorous ovations and holidays and picnic every year, today the story is different... Because those intelligent, older ninjas have moved on with younger brighter girls to keep them company and to heat up the joy sticks...... Now you are crying as if God Almighty is against you or the evil men in your village have done the worst......

If you want you could contact me and I will tell you what to do.... You don't have to drop your contact here that's against the rules here...... I will counsel you and you do be amazed how life starts afresh again and you will quickly realise that no time is late but God's time is the best and in his time everything looks beautiful....... You are still very beautiful and can still make it if you want...... Good jobs....
Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by lightblazingnow(m): 5:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Quick
Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by lightblazingnow(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yes
Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by lightblazingnow(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
J
Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by lightblazingnow(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why
Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by swegiedon(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is a very senseless question

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
swegiedon:
This is a very senseless question

Pls help me to shout it loud .

Nonsense, question.

So because we have not marry we should go and hang transforme?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by Bisjosh(f): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Marriage is really overrated!!!

You people dont know that many ladies are single and happy cheesy cool

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Because I'm still in school.
Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by lightblazingnow(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
MissCuppy:
Because I'm still in school.

Alright............ Appreciate your humility..... Thanks
Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by yvesboss(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
OP this thread would have made perfect sense had you changed the tone of your question and still relay same message...come to think of it, who in her late years will be ready to give reasons following the direct nature of your thread?

Asimilar thread was created in a blog i enjoy and you have to see Ladies pouring their minds out in all honesty. If you wish www.naijasinglegirl.com

So if you so wish to get the information you require..change the tone of the thread..appeal to.senses and get your required response.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by Nutase: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Is marriage by force?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by lightblazingnow(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Read more
Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by lightblazingnow(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
She
Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by IamTheAnswers: 4:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Love it
Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Bisjosh:
Marriage is really overrated!!!

You people dont know that many ladies are single and happy cheesy cool
They really don't know cheesy cheesy!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by momokiddies: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
marriage ? ladies please enjoy your single status and keep working to better yourself. marriage takes a lot from you even your sanity.
Re: Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now by lightblazingnow(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Share This Beautiful Unique Mug At Your Party / Between A Man's Wife And His Mother, Who Has More Authority In His House? / Family Road Trip - Lagos - Cotonou - Lome - Accra (who Wants To Join?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.