Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Pix From NUC Team Led By Prof. Pate, Ralf & Okoye To Dept. Of Masscom Unimaid. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pix From NUC Team Led By Prof. Pate, Ralf & Okoye To Dept. Of Masscom Unimaid. (360 Views)

How ABU Zaria Students Failed In The Dept. Of Computer Science / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari / Oroh Jessica Eloho Best Graduating Student In Dept Of Chem Sci, Bells University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pix From NUC Team Led By Prof. Pate, Ralf & Okoye To Dept. Of Masscom Unimaid. by mdokaba1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Today was both fun and tension soaked for both the staffs and students of the department of Mass communication Unimaid (You know the normal NUC accreditation Team wahala, they can so find fault for Africa. To me its more of a fault finding exercise)

It was fun because at last the MCM students met their mentors and communication gurus, because you cannot study communication in Africa without citing or making references to this names; Prof. Umaru pate, Prof. Ralf Akinfeleye a d of course Prof, Innocent Okoye.

Tension soaked because even though your facilities are up tight like ours are, you would just be anticipating where you might be found wanting and this might spell on your points or rating.

My HOD and professors in the department were really up and doing so it went well.

Yours sincerely was on groud to interview them live on 97.7 unimaid Radio.

Here are a few shots I could take.

(1) (Reply)

Be Informed / Pass Microsoft 74-343 Exam With New Microsoft Project 74-343 Dumps / UTME 2017: JAMB Important Notice To All Foreign Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.