Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) (2714 Views)

Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 40 Key Points From Gtbank's Version Of What Caused Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by Ajasco222: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ayo Morgan Adeyemi, a Nigerian man has narrated his experience at a Guaranty Trust Bank today after an ATM allegedly dispensed N5 note instead of N500 to him.

He said: I used my card at a GTB ATM this morning to draw some cash and to my amazement, a N5 note was pushed out alongside N500 notes to make up my total drawn amount.

I felt embarrassed seeing this and complained to the customer service / Manager. It was resolved after wasting my time to establish that it really happened.

My advice, always check your cash before leaving ATM and once notice such, use your phone to snap it as an evidence.
See attached pictures as mine evidence

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/man-left-shocked-as-gtbank-atm.html

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by Zonacom(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lienus moh'd

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by olen: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Niijjjaaa People!!! Only prayers ohhh.
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
But where is lalasticlala now sef

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by temitope277(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
na recession cause am
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by icedfire(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
This one worse pass lai Muhammed
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by jimmysho(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
I know the guy. You can check his facebook. He is been mad since morning
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
No wonder people count their money at the ATM

Before, it was trust no one! Now, it is trust NOTHING! grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by okosodo: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Its true! It happened to me in the same gtb, but they refused to refund telling me that it is not possible
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by wahles(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Frauds
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by Ajasco222: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by Ajasco222: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Keneking returns to NL cheesy
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by stGabrielo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lie Mohammed does it better.
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
jimmysho:
I know the guy. You can check his facebook. He is been mad since morning

You mean ATM machine has joined in the looting?.
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by ignis: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Op must be related to Lai Mohammed.
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lie of our foreFathers
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by Dgunnerz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
I hope the OP knows that he can be prosecuted for this. grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by Justanodadude: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
fp
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by Dermie: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
I hope it's not true... because it ain't funny at all.
Can't just imagine someone counting 100 notes at the ATM just to check for 5naira. undecided
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by specialson11: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
well, despite the fact that ATMs had made banking very easy.. these are some of the demerit only we the customers bear the loss.
not too long, last two months precisely. o withdrew from an ATM inside ikeja computer village. I just picket the money because I believe the machine would not cheat since its not 9ja made. went home and after spending the cash to the last 1k, no body would collect the note from me.. the excuse which was visible was that there was a hole that could contain a toothbrush.. bkos the money was mine to spend I argue with everybody that declined the money... long story short, went to the bank and complained...
I started speaking grammar not knowing that bankers are trained grammarians,
hello, I said "yesterday I withdrew from your ATM, and certain amount was paid according to my request, but I figured when I got home, your robot out there had paid me defunct cash, as the civilised citizen couldn't accepted it, not bkos it was a counterfeit but because the money has a hole in it.. here is the note"

she took it from me and smiled
I was relieved that my grammar construction had worked
she then said
"ALL YOU JUST SAID IS NOT TENABLE"
"how will I know if this note is from our bank, why didn't you shoe it to the security before you went away?
then my Adrenaline went up and
" na your ATM pay me thus money which kind package be this.. you mean say make I no trust una machine again, madam...

she said " I would just give you another one from my purse"

I went home that day with a change orientation

now even though there are 12459 people waiting on the queue for an ATM.. I would count my money and check well before leaving even if na 1million I wan collect..!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Crappy beer parlor gist.
Why didn't he mention his ID and the particular branch to enable gtb legal team unleash it's furnace of destruction on him.

That automated machine from NCR was built with a high tech sensor to detect whatnot, before dispensing tho they have their technical issues but not on dispensing such notes.

This is a case of brand defamation.
#MyCandidOpinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by jeftalene(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
www.engineerosaz..com is where you find latest prices of building materials in Nigeria, free rough estimates of various types of building projects across the country and quality construction advice from a reliable professional in the industry.

With engineerosaz. you are not alone!
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by Depreacherman(m): 1:55am On Jun 02, 2017
Corruption everywhere. Naija which way.....

Make I rush check whether biafra don show......
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by nextprince: 3:34am On Jun 02, 2017
This one na real gbege for the bank's atm cash loader or whatever they are called (the staff loading cash into the machine).
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by bamdly(m): 5:28am On Jun 02, 2017
maybe 2 zeros dey for the 5naira back
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by olumaxi(m): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2017
Am usin a palasa phone dat has no camera....Thought they say they av cameras at every ATM unit
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by Jhunnyleel: 5:56am On Jun 02, 2017
Obvious Lie.

ATM will tel u .."pls take your cash" while d money is still hanging at d mouth of d ATM ,so its left to u to take it..

the pic up there shows d op already take d money ..so Im just put 5naira on top to show im stupidity.. mtcheew undecidedObvious Lie.

ATM will tel u .."pls take your cash" while d money is still hanging at d mouth of d ATM ,so its left to u to take it..

the pic up there shows d op already take d money ..so Im just put 5naira on top to show im stupidity.. mtcheew
Re: See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) by femi4: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2017
Its possible, I ve being paid N20 along side N200 notes in the banking hall of Access bank. The counting machine couldn't detect it

(1) (Reply)

New Tactics Of P.O.S Operators / Please Why Is Dollar Crashing against the Naira / We Sell Nigerian Wire And Cable And We Deliver To Your Doorstep For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.