Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,223 members, 7,846,056 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) (43284 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by Marvis4real(f): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2017
Can someone connect me to these my igbo brothers for them to help me raise my outstanding post graduate school fees. The amt is just 200k, a chicken change to them.

1 Like

Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by bionixs: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2017
tellwisdom:
This one na news?? sad
witch! na Herdsmen sacking a community ,killing 10 women and 15 children......,eheeen! that is your kind of news! if I vex nau swear for you ,LAla and his LASMAN crew go find me ban

Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2017
ogawisdom:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul
My brother AT least gain one, gain something. Life without money na hell on earth.
Get rich or die trying. !!! PEACE !!!
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Evablizin:
Wetin concern me,his money his life,he can host anybody of his choice
this ugly fat girl, you too dey hate. na hate full ur body..
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by tectonotimes: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
I wonder wat he does for a living... the real job and not the one he's using as a front
Any rich person that adds 'Money' to his name or nickname has a very suspicious sources of income. Some of them are Arab Money, E-Money, Alusi Ego, Ezego etc. Do not be moved by their display of wealth. Where is Ezego now? Meanwhile, checkout the links on my signature.
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2017
SkinnyDude:
this ugly fat girl, you too dey hate. na hate full ur body..
lols sorry that it pained you

Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by manibytes123: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2017
[url="http://kanzinteriors.ae/curtains-in-dubai.html "] curtains and dubai [/url]
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by Rigel95(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
I wonder wat he does for a living... the real job and not the one he's using as a front
He sells akara and bread in Agege at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2017
Shortyy:
He's an engineer. That's why he's called E-money.

I dey watch u
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
That Center rug is worth not more than 200k. Mine is of similar class n I bought mine for 160k. That chair ain't worth more than took. The Center stool ain't worth that much too. I am not contesting or questioning his wealth. We all know he is a billionaire. Just surprised at the cheap furnishing and tile.

1 Like

Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by dougy773: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
They show their wealth how many charity home have they set up even if is uncomplicated at list people will know that you guys have felling for the less privilege.
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by mexxmoney: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
slap1:
Hosting him with bottled water?

That's the sitting room, we don't eat or drink wine there. If we want to eat, we go to the dining table, If we want to drink, we go to the bar. That's how we roll. E money &Mexxmoney
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by thanki410(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
ogawisdom:

pastor Christmas, How knowth thou that He will loose his soul? Abi is it a sin to be rich . Wish him well and move on joor.
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ezedon:
Ok, but why is he wearing rubber palms

Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by Duru009(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Igbos making Nigeria proud since 1960'''''''
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by ayorhmeeday(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Shortyy:

He's an engineer. That's why he's called E-money.

i can't believe that oh. how many nigerian engineers can boast of this guy's kinda wealth??

engineer okwia??
then he must be getting his building contracts from heaven to be this friggin' rich evn during this economic downturn.
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by manchester1: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jfrankination:
how do i make this money?

through mmm grin
Jfrankination:

through mmm
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by talk2emma: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oga emoney
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by deebrain(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
ogawisdom:

You have already lost your soul with this comment. Anyone can feel the beef emanating from the post. And you never gain the world yet.

Better repent before it is too late.
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
deebrain:

You have already lost your soul with this comment. Anyone can feel the beef emanating from the post. And you never gain the world yet.

Better repent before it is too late.

Who is this e rat
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by deebrain(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
ogawisdom:

Who is this e rat

The one that ate the hypocrite's bread.
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
ogawisdom:

He is a ritualist in occultic world
And you know this how?
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rigel95:
He sells akara and bread in Agege at night.
I knew it
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
initiation, initiation *singing*
Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by gwama: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lack of taste, too bling bling cool

1 Like

Re: E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos) by gwama: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jfrankination:

By human sacrifices cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build / Royhills Edozie Is Dead (CEO Lagos Fashion Awards, Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos) / Wizkid's Baby Mama Shola Ogudu Is One Hot Mama..see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.