Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Very Funy A Girl Who Scored 85 In Jamb Writes An Open Letter To Jamb Help Office - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Very Funy A Girl Who Scored 85 In Jamb Writes An Open Letter To Jamb Help Office (655 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Funy A Girl Who Scored 85 In Jamb Writes An Open Letter To Jamb Help Office by Believe7(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
A Girl who sad for the recently completed JAMB Examination just checked her result and she scored 85
After seeing her result, she decided to pen down an Open letter for JAMB Help Office because she believes her script was not correctly marked. She was confidant of how well she did and claims she ought to score more than 85.
Read what she wrote below:-
Dear Jamb, My name is Zinasha Zibruel. I am coming from Nigeria. I writed JAMB, and I scare 85. That is a big fat lie.
I say is a big serious lie because I doing lesson for 1 months and I counted my book very well from carton to carton. I supposing to getting 100 in Inglich and 95 in Litrachure. But you given me 10 in English and 15 in Litrachure.
Did me not doing my CRS very well? Did Jonah not stay in the lion hole and Elijah sleep in the Whale’s belly? Do something very fast.
Infacts, I supposing to score 300 in the JAMB examination I tooked . Thanks you
If you are the Jamb official, What is the new score you would give her?
Drop your comments.
Re: Very Funy A Girl Who Scored 85 In Jamb Writes An Open Letter To Jamb Help Office by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Reserve My Comment.......Bt Wait 9ja.....Hmmmmm
Re: Very Funy A Girl Who Scored 85 In Jamb Writes An Open Letter To Jamb Help Office by stGabrielo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
cheesy grin grin ;Dwith your bullets, you for scare 400
Re: Very Funy A Girl Who Scored 85 In Jamb Writes An Open Letter To Jamb Help Office by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
This must be a joke grin grin grin grin grin Lmao
Re: Very Funy A Girl Who Scored 85 In Jamb Writes An Open Letter To Jamb Help Office by paschal47(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
She scored 85 and she isn't grateful?

Her results would look like EFCC
Re: Very Funy A Girl Who Scored 85 In Jamb Writes An Open Letter To Jamb Help Office by Friedyokes: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2017
These "English blunder" jokes were funny initially ...now we know its made up

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do To Succeed In The University / Help How Do I Print Jamb Supplementary Exam Slip? / Africa Finally. Ghana As Finally Started The Free Secondary School Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.