Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (19482 Views)

18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by fortifiedng: 5:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Nine persons killed by suspected herdsmen in Akaa village, Logo Local Government Area of Benue State have been laid to rest.
The deceased were murdered by suspected herdsmen on May 7th at about 4pm. The Benue State Police Command arrested 8 herdsmen suspected to be culpable with the killing. They would be arraigned in court as soon as investigation is concluded..

Speaking at the funeral service on May 27th, in Ugba, family members of the victims described the killing of farmers in as unwarranted.

http://tweemk..com/2017/06/photos-9-farmers-killed-by-fulani.html

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by fortifiedng: 5:07am On Jun 02, 2017
MORE PHOTOS IN SOURCE >>>> http://tweemk..com/2017/06/photos-9-farmers-killed-by-fulani.html

A pro-ranching pressure group, Movement Against Fulani Occupation also described the killing as a direct affront on the State government’s peace effort through ranching, as a sustainable way to achieve peaceful co-existence.

The Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, who was represented by his Senior Special Assistant on Liaison, Mr Baba Acka, insisted on the implementation of the law.

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by fortifiedng: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 02, 2017
If they like let them kill everyone in Benue I don't care na them them zoo people don't you ever try to quote me anuofia.ojukwu warned you but you did not listen, only person I respect in that axis is Gideon oka

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by samtee37(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2017
studio14:
If they like let them kill everyone in Benue I don't care na them them zoo people don't you ever try to quote me anuofia.ojukwu warned you but you did not listen, only person I respect in that axis is Gideon oka
what is this one saying now

It's better for you to kíp chot undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by wakes: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by Blackfire(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2017
Where is that boy called omenkalive,
U see your life.

That locomotive sarki how will defend your paymaster now.

Benue state is gone

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by Arian11(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2017
this killings has to fucking stop ... and no one is doing shii ...dulladinho is in london hopefully yemi can do something

in another man's land ...these herdsmen have audacity oo ....we should rounf them tf up and burn them alive...

mehn middle belt need to stand tf up

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2017
May their souls rest in peace

The security situation in this country is getting out of hand, if boko no kill u for north, herdsmen go kill u, ritualists for south west nko and even militants for southeast. may God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by HRHMcKaydaKing: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2017
RIP to the dead.
Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by donaldinho111: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
OMENKA see your life

14 Likes

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by cliffsador: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by Judolisco(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Nigeria needs restructuring as fast as possible or else we will help ourselves to kill ourselves if there is any English like that

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by samtee37(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Rest in peace to the dead.......

Everybody is crying out for peace but non is crying out for justice

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by hucienda: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
How long will this continue?

hobermener:
...the ethic cleansing and northern hegemony thrives on.

The igbos want out!

The yourubas will rather die with their masters!

The middle belt are caught up in a dilemma of outright condemnation and risking being killed by their elder brothers up north, or just swallowing it up and dying in silence!

The south wants their oil!!!

and the failed contraption trudges on hopelessly and helplessly

The dilemma of a country.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by SHAKABOOM: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Ibos pls keep off before they accuse you of forcing brotherhood on dem..They love there chainz they must learn the hard way.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by hobermener: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
...the ethic cleansing and northern hegemony thrives on.

The igbos want out!

The yourubas will rather die with their masters!

The middle belt are caught up in a dilemma of outright condemnation and risking being killed by their elder brothers up north, or just swallowing it up and dying in silence!

The south wants their oil!!!

and the failed contraption trudges on hopelessly and helplessly

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by PrinceDangana(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2017
wakes:
RIP
rip
Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by smartty68(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2017
RIP to the deceased.
Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by CaptainGOOD: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Rest in peace angry
Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by LastSurvivor11: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
D
Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by dragonking2: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
They are from Lybia, according to Buhari and his lying apc government

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by Dandsome: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
So sad. Yet they have a governor and no one has been prosecuted for this. Smh

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by bellotaofeek: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by Saintp(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
How many more people will the Fulani herdsmen kill before open grazing is banned?

If these were Yoruba, Igbo or any other ethnic group herdsmen committing these murders back to back, will the FG keep quiet and turn a blind eye?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by Klington: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Buhari's blood sucking demons........

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by pokipoki: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2017
I hope that clueless Ortom is watching? His inaction caused the death of this people

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by otunbadan(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2017
studio14:

Who unarguably stu.pid one this morning now
Re: Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue by BrownRoofRep: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Fulani herdsmen terrorists should leave hard working Benue people alone and concentrate on their infertile deserts.

The reason why such ethnic cleansing still prevail in Nigeria today is because Nigeria is a lawless country and Fulani herdsmen terrorists now have people in power that's why they are treated with kids glove.

I am not from Benue but I will speak against injustice, Fulani herdsmen criminals, leave Benue people's alone. Since when is it a crime for law abiding citizens to live in their ancestral lands?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma / Drunk Man Drowns In A River In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Brutalized By Ten Men In A Racist Attack In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.