Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Did You Use OKPAY To Buy Bitcoin?who Need OKPAY? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did You Use OKPAY To Buy Bitcoin?who Need OKPAY? (528 Views)

What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / How Much Did You Save In 2017? / Where To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Use OKPAY To Buy Bitcoin?who Need OKPAY? by cicizhang(f): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Hi everyone,

Bitcoin is volatile, but its price has gone up more than 30-fold this year. And this day, bitcoin price keeps going up up up.

And I carry a lot of OKPAY. I was wondering you guys how to sell your OKPAY it will be more benefit.

Also, if you carry too much OKPAY, will you sell them or exchange to Bitcoin, Perfect Money.

Please share your experience with me.THX.

By the way, i have a lot of OKPAY, if anyone needs it please reply me or send me a message.
Re: Did You Use OKPAY To Buy Bitcoin?who Need OKPAY? by temigreat(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2017
Do u want to exchange ur okpay for btc
Re: Did You Use OKPAY To Buy Bitcoin?who Need OKPAY? by cicizhang(f): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2017
temigreat:
Do u want to exchange ur okpay for btc

yes!
Re: Did You Use OKPAY To Buy Bitcoin?who Need OKPAY? by temigreat(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Hv sent u a pm
Re: Did You Use OKPAY To Buy Bitcoin?who Need OKPAY? by garubbagarubba: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2017
I accept okpay in exchange of btc thru Paxful. LEt me know if you are still interested.

(1) (Reply)

I Need N60,000 Loan; Banks Say I Don't Earn Salary (help) / See How This Young Man Became A Billionaire Before 13yrs Old Without A Capital / New Paying Site.... Enter Here Now And Earn $20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.