Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

How Do You Sell Violent Games After A Tragedy? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Do You Sell Violent Games After A Tragedy? (610 Views)

I Can’t Find My Games After Updating PSP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Sell Violent Games After A Tragedy? by williamhawk: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
TC and Chris Plante posted an article just a short time ago that was really weird. I suppose they were trying to argue that EA should have somehow acknowledged the violence in Orlando during their press conference, or nixed plans to present on their big upcoming games including Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1. The article itself is rather incoherent, and makes oblique references to Motostorm Apocalypse getting delayed after the earthquake in Japan.

I wrote up a comment, but before I could click submit, I was informed that commenting had been disabled. When I began my comment, there were none, but while composing mine someone else chimed in and called out the article for making some really illogical conclusions.

thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References: https://www.theverge.com/2016/6/12/11915664/comments-pulled-for-how-do-you-sell-violent-games-after-a-tragedy

Animated Wearable Tech Video Example
Re: How Do You Sell Violent Games After A Tragedy? by pythonkid(m): 4:18am On Jun 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Router For Gaming / The Five-second Challenge For Only Geniuses / Make A Sentence With This Word PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.