Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Dear God Of Video Games...... - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Dear God Of Video Games...... (904 Views)

Generations Of Video Games... When Did You Start? / 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? / Hilarious Video Games Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear God Of Video Games...... by SkyCityBay1: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dear awesome god of video games,I know you've been busy doing awesome stuff in the video game world but i can see you're totally awesome. Me? i have been managing,thanks to naira falling and all that. But great job on PES 2017,people are on that like goats on codine but do we need call of duty to go back to it roots,you know what? i trust you,and you know what to do. if its not to much to ask,can we get black 2,the original black was pretty awesome and am sure many people would love to see it come back. That should be all,i know you're busy so we'll talk later....................But if you have a little bit of free time,there are a few things I would love to talk to you about ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOC-1QXWVFY

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Destiny 2 Early Access Key X1 (pc) / Best Discord Bots / What Do Games Get Wrong In Trying To Simulate Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.