Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data (2139 Views)

UPDATE : Warri Boy Who Smashed Waec And Jamb Denied Admission / Warri Boy Who Smashed Waec And Jamb Denied Admission / Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by Xsem(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
It is no longer news that the jamb body had recently denied the change of institution and correction of data of utme 2017.Many aspirants are now in jeopardy because of how jamb has been vacillating on delicate issues right from the outset till now.

The confusing thing is that many a student had changed and corrected their data while many are yet to do so. The pummelling question is why it was possible for some students to effect the change of which jamb denied opening portal for .Some said that jamb denied the it because of the overwhelming number of students causing tension and commotion in the jamb office in particular and generally across the nation,so jamb through it pro Mr Fabian Benjamin denied it just to douse tension but that doesn't mean the change didn't take place.

From experiences I have gathered so far the change of course and institution is set to end today, even though jamb denied it.Some accredited centers charge up-to 4000 to effect the change while others charge 3500 or 3000. Students who were able to effect the change testified that they received messages in their mail confirming a successful data correction.A student who changed from biochemistry to medicine and surgery is with his jamb slip indicating a successful change.It is already apparent on his jamb profile.

So now what is jamb insinuating?who is wrong and who is right? Why the so much confusion and how did we arrive to this level of incompetence? Are we progressive or retrogressive?
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by RoyaleR(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
so it has been postponed till when?
Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by Xsem(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2017
RoyaleR:
so it has been postponed till when?
You see Mr Royal,it is not that jamb halted the process or postponed it but they had denied outrightly the opening of the portal for effecting the the change but we all know that the lied.
Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by AjiChris(f): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2017
I was able to change mine...i pray they open it soon
Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by Xsem(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2017
AjiChris:
Then why has jamb resorted to lying.Because it is very obvious that the data correction took place.From my perspective they just want to douse tension
Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by AjiChris(f): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Xsem:

Then why has jamb resorted to lying.Because it is very obvious that the data correction took place.From my perspective they just want to douse tension
dnt mind them they are jt putting people to confusion
Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
omg! I hope they won't close it oo....I don't wanna spend one year at home again!!( gosh! I'm frustrated) cryomg! I hope they won't close it oo....I don't wanna spend one year at home again!!( gosh! I'm frustrated)
Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by Edopesin: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
AjiChris:
what was ur jamb score, whats ur course old/new

1 Like

Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by Edopesin: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
AjiChris:

1 Like

Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by AjiChris(f): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Edopesin:

what was ur jamb score, whats ur course old/new
183/plant biology what abt you

1 Like

Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by Edopesin: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
AjiChris:
183/plant biology what abt you
272 civil engineering

1 Like

Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by AjiChris(f): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Edopesin:
272 civil engineering
good
Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by Edopesin: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
AjiChris:
good
yea u too

1 Like

Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by Xsem(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
AjiChris:
dnt mind them they are jt putting people to confusion
Thank God you corrected your data
Re: Why Jamb Denied Correction Of Data by AjiChris(f): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Xsem:
Thank God you corrected your data
yea

(1) (Reply)

Can Google Really Tell The Difference Between Good And Bad Content? / Tiwa Savage brags about her diamond necklace at cubana club / Catholic School Accused Of Burying A Student Who Died After Being Flog (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.