Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (1857 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / NYSC: Man O War And A Female Corper While Drilling / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by CirocBoi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: . by Bibi294(f): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
CirocBoi:
Today 2nd of june 2017 saw corpers being maltreated for no reason, all corpers were forced to the parade ground and forced to sit on the ground under the scorching sun. Corpers with medical conditions where not excluded as every one was purnished, during the prediod of the punishment a female corper passed out and blood was gushing out from her nose and mouth and she was rushed to the camp clinic and conveyed into an ambulance and rushed to the nearest hospital in the state, even with this incident the punishment continued for about 30 minutes before we were finally released. This is not the first time corpers are being maltreated by soldeirs in the camp, if this harsh treatment continues it may lead to the death of a corper. I hereby plead with the federal government to look into this matter.

CC SEUN
CC myndd44
Cc lalatisclala

Soldiers don't punish without a reason.... what did u guys do?
Re: . by marshalcarter: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
wetin una do??
Re: . by kingsley3218(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Una find trouble na.......soldiers don't do that without any cogent reason. You guys had better get used to it,it ain't maltreatment, its when you are manhandled i'll consider that maltreatment. They were only trying to instill discipline in some erring corpers. By now you should knw that d military punishes generally when they don't get those who carried out an act. So,you guys ain't gonna be the first and won't also b d last to get such punishment. Live with it!

1 Like

Re: . by Stormyweather(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
The op came to solicit for sympathy

Re: . by Purpletee(f): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hope the lady is responding to treatment
Re: . by kuchikau1: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
CirocBoi:
Today 2nd of june 2017 saw corpers being maltreated for no reason, all corpers were forced to the parade ground and forced to sit on the ground under the scorching sun. Corpers with medical conditions where not excluded as every one was purnished, during the prediod of the punishment a female corper passed out and blood was gushing out from her nose and mouth and she was rushed to the camp clinic and conveyed into an ambulance and rushed to the nearest hospital in the state, even with this incident the punishment continued for about 30 minutes before we were finally released. This is not the first time corpers are being maltreated by soldeirs in the camp, if this harsh treatment continues it may lead to the death of a corper. I hereby plead with the federal government to look into this matter.

CC SEUN
CC myndd44
Cc lalatisclala
my friend! Go and serve ur fatherland. U tink they will pamper u? Dats preparation for wat u gonna face after. NONSENSE!
Re: . by CirocBoi(m): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2017
kuchikau1:
my friend! Go and serve ur fatherland. U tink they will pamper u? Dats preparation for wat u gonna face after. NONSENSE!

Wasted sperm, do you have any use in this life with your flat head like old mama breastt, who even call you for the matter with your smelling mouth and rotten teeth like who chew tobacco
Re: . by CirocBoi(m): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Purpletee:
Hope the lady is responding to treatment

I dont know yet
Re: . by oseka101(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2017
Bibi294:

Soldiers don't punish without a reason.... what did u guys do?
shut up so even the those with medical issues deserved to be punished ba!!!
Re: . by oseka101(m): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2017
CirocBoi:

Wasted sperm, do you have any use in this life with your flat head like old mama breastt, who even call you for the matter with your smelling mouth and rotten teeth like who chew tobacco
grin
Re: . by CirocBoi(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2017
marshalcarter:
wetin una do??

Them say we dey come parade ground late, which ia not true
Re: . by CirocBoi(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2017
kingsley3218:
Una find trouble na.......soldiers don't do that without any cogent reason. You guys had better get used to it,it ain't maltreatment, its when you are manhandled i'll consider that maltreatment. They were only trying to instill discipline in some erring corpers. By now you should knw that d military punishes generally when they don't get those who carried out an act. So,you guys ain't gonna be the first and won't also b d last to get such punishment. Live with it!

They said we come to parade ground late, but reason it the punishment almost led to the death of a corper, thats unfair even those with medical issues were forced to sit under the scorching sun, is unfair...... Very unfair, those parade B. S AND matching doesnt av any value in the labour market so to me just useless, i understand they dont want us to be idle but atleast permit those who are sick to rest
Re: . by Bibi294(f): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2017
oseka101:
shut up so even the those with medical issues deserved to be punished ba!!!

Don't go aggressive man... U guys ain't the first set to be in camp....

I repeat, soldiers don't maltreat corpers.... Infact, there is a limit to the kind of punishments that can be melted on you white fowls....

The lady that passed out was probably not used to camp life... How could soldiers know that one or two of over a thousand corpers is/are sick.

It's just three weeks... Do your best and get the Bleep outta camp...

When you get out of camp and start meeting with other military arms... You will know soldiers are the only one that love and respect corpers...
Re: . by kuchikau1: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
CirocBoi:

kai! E PAIN am.

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of Corp Members Who Drowned In Taraba State / Bank Of Industry Calling On Serving NYSC Corp Members / NYSC Duration Might Be Shortened As Senate Amends NYSC Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.