Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,949 members, 7,956,577 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Need Sugesstions For Mmorpg Games - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Need Sugesstions For Mmorpg Games (1012 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Sugesstions For Mmorpg Games by williamhawk: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello there in all my years of gaming i have been playing games with guns like csgo battlefield,cod and all that stuff but i heard about mmorpg games the first time i heard about them i thought that the rpg in mmorpg was the rocket launcher from battlefield XD but when i started watching Sword Art Online (its an anime series about an mmorpg game)I thought it was really cool then a friend of mine told me about world of warcraft which apparently is an mmorpg game i jumped in to it hyped but i littelary didnt understand anything so i gave up.So basiclly what i want is a good mmorpg online game in the style of Sword Art Online example:level up system,item gathering,monster hunting,team creation,dungeons,bosses and all that stuff (also it would be better if it is free) any suggestions!??

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References: https://www.theverge.com/2016/3/4/11159802/need-sugesstions-for-mmorpg-games

Corporate Marketing Video Example
Re: Need Sugesstions For Mmorpg Games by uraniumman(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2020
Try Blade and Soul
Re: Need Sugesstions For Mmorpg Games by Williboss(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2020
Hi dude, mmorpg games are cool namely by the fact that it renders an atmosphere of reality. If you looking for a free mmorpg game I would recommend to you World of Tanks, at first it seemed trivial but after a while it attracted me, so, I wasted some time playing for dayscheesycheesy . I know, it is an interesting strategy game with successful graphics. Besides this, there is also Kingdom Under Fire 2 or League Of Legends. I just tried them and I can't say much, but look quite attractive)).
Re: Need Sugesstions For Mmorpg Games by ALOBAM: 8:03pm On Sep 10
MMORPGs can feel overwhelming initially, but they're super fun once you find the right one. Since you're into Sword Art Online, I'd recommend trying Guild Wars 2. It's got the level-up system, dungeons, bosses, and all the team-based content you're looking for, plus it's free-to-play with optional expansions. Another great option is Black Desert Online. While it's more gritty, it's visually stunning and has deep customization.
You could also check out mu fast, a private server for MU Online, which offers that classic MMORPG feel with plenty of leveling, item gathering, and combat challenges. It's worth exploring if you want something a bit different but still in that fantasy MMORPG space.

(1) (Reply)

I Bet U Cant Answer Y *2008* / How To Chip A Ps2 / Re: Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.