Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

German Paid Dual Apprenticeship - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Paid Dual Apprenticeship (2166 Views)

Help On How To Pursue Apprenticeship In A Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by ecclesiaok(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good day Guys, please i need info on how to get going on travelling to Germany for paid Dual Apprenticeship program( learning theory at school and doing apprenticeship at coy)
Re: German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
I'm sure you mean Ausbildung sad

I've seen people who did the same thing to get here but it's harder than you thought cause you have to learn German up to b1/b2 then look for a company in Germany, where you will work while doing the apprenticeship

The company must make sure that no German is available to take the job.
Re: German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2017
Jigba:

I've seen people who did the same thing to get here but it's harder than you thought cause you have to learn German up to b1/b2 then look for a company in Germany, where you will work while doing the apprenticeship

do you mean any students who does not understand german cannot get job in germany
Re: German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2017
yankeedodo:

do you mean any students who does not understand german cannot get job in germany

You can't just get a job without understanding German language tongue
Re: German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by doubletroublmum(f): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Maybe you can get a small cleaning job without German language skills. But Ausbildung includes going to school and writing exams so German language is necessary.

1 Like

Re: German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2017
doubletroublmum:
Maybe you can get a small cleaning job without German language skills. But Ausbildung includes going to school and writing exams so German language is necessary.

OK...but just wanna ask..can those jama jama jobs cater for me. thanks

just wanna know ni o
Re: German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by doubletroublmum(f): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes but it depends on your expenses and life style. You can go for cleaning job and construction with little German skills. But the better your German the better the money...

1 Like

Re: German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by ecclesiaok(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
thank u for the info
Re: German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by salford1: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Apprenticeship are not easy to come by in developed countries. They are well paid, so their citizens rush into it. The chance of a non permanent resident getting an apprenticeship position is slim.

1 Like

Re: German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by seunny4lif(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
You can't get an Ausbildung with speaking at least B1 German and depending on the kind of Ausbildung you are looking for.
As a Verkäufer/Verkäuferin you can get with B1 but as a nursing you need B2
No German no Ausbildung.

1 Like

Re: German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by ecclesiaok(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thank u guys
Re: German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by oluolu23(m): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
doubletroublmum:
Yes but it depends on your expenses and life style. You can go for cleaning job and construction with little German skills. But the better your German the better the money...

hello ma, please I'm a welder by profession, please what are the chances of getting a job in the on going German paid dual apprenticeship scheme? please I need your reply
Re: German Paid Dual Apprenticeship by oluolu23(m): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Jigba:

hello ma, please I'm a welder by profession, please what are the chances of getting a job in the on going German paid dual apprenticeship scheme? please I need your reply

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Scale Through Your Usa Visa Interview / Where In Lagos Can I Do COVID 19 Test For Travel Purposes. / Pay You Sevis Fee Right Here In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.