Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Can This Job Interview Invitation Be Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can This Job Interview Invitation Be Real? (720 Views)

Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? / Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant / Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Job Interview Invitation Be Real? by apples1987: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
PLS NL TAKE A LOOK AT THIS JOB INTERVIEW INVITATION, IT GOES THUS;

HELLO, IZUMUNNA OBIJURU DAVID. THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF S.N.L APPROVED YOUR DETAILS AND HAS SELECTED YOU TO COME OVER FOR AN INTERVIEW ON MONDAY 05/06/2017. TIME: 9AM VENUE: 228 IKORODU ROAD, AFTER SHEPHARD HILL CHURCH BY OBANIKORO B-STOP, LAGOS. COME ALONG WITH YOUR CREDENTIALS AND A PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH. PLS YOU ARE STRICTLY ADVISED TO BE PUNCTUAL. FOR HELP/DIRECTIONS YOU MAY CALL THE ADMIN UNIT: 0909-467-9990. www.snl.com RC:036/MPT.

THATS THE END OF THE INVITATION. MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE MESSAGE WAS SENT TO ME VIA THIS NUMBER: +2348025259674. NOT THE COMPANY NAME AND THE CODE AT THE END PF THE MESSAGE BUT INDEED A COMPANY LIKE SNL DOES EXIST COS I SEARCHED FOR IT ON GOOGLE. PLS KINDLY ADVISE. THANKS
Re: Can This Job Interview Invitation Be Real? by topsam1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
apples1987:
PLS NL TAKE A LOOK AT THIS JOB INTERVIEW INVITATION, IT GOES THUS;

HELLO, IZUMUNNA OBIJURU DAVID. THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF S.N.L APPROVED YOUR DETAILS AND HAS SELECTED YOU TO COME OVER FOR AN INTERVIEW ON MONDAY 05/06/2017. TIME: 9AM VENUE: 228 IKORODU ROAD, AFTER SHEPHARD HILL CHURCH BY OBANIKORO B-STOP, LAGOS. COME ALONG WITH YOUR CREDENTIALS AND A PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH. PLS YOU ARE STRICTLY ADVISED TO BE PUNCTUAL. FOR HELP/DIRECTIONS YOU MAY CALL THE ADMIN UNIT: 0909-467-9990. www.snl.com RC:036/MPT.

THATS THE END OF THE INVITATION. MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE MESSAGE WAS SENT TO ME VIA THIS NUMBER: +2348025259674. NOT THE COMPANY NAME AND THE CODE AT THE END PF THE MESSAGE BUT INDEED A COMPANY LIKE SNL DOES EXIST COS I SEARCHED FOR IT ON GOOGLE. PLS KINDLY ADVISE. THANKS

Lol....they are not GNLD though, but na talk show...they will talk to you about health generally, they will bring out a machine (don't knw the name again) test you and every other applicants present.

Are you following me??

Then one woman will come and start telling you how you'll go places, make money by organizing health seminar at churches, mosques, schools and you become a god MC...lol...like seriously those guys are funny... After all these, you'll be requested. To pay certain amount...something like deposits and you balance up when you eventually start your training....

That's all I can remember for now

Let's I forget, they'll make it look real by conducting aptitude test for the applicants...when they arrive...

E don tay wey I go there like 3 yrs now I no fit remember everything wey happen there...but I knw the building na storey building...

To cap it all, if u no say you get interest for wetin I write I beg go for the interview...

1 Like

Re: Can This Job Interview Invitation Be Real? by Danielink: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
topsam1:

Lol....they are not GNLD though, but na talk show...they will talk to you about health generally, they will bring out a machine (don't knw the name again) test you and every other applicants present.

Are you following me??

Then one woman will come and start telling you how you'll go places, make money by organizing health seminar at churches, mosques, schools and you become a god MC...lol...like seriously those guys are funny... After all these, you'll be requested. To pay certain amount...something like deposits and you balance up when you eventually start your training....

Let's I forget, they'll make it look real by conducting aptitude test for the applicants...when they arrive...

E don tay wey I go there like 3 yrs now I no fit remember everything wey happen there...but I knw the building na storey building...

To cap it all, if u no say you get interest for wetin I write I beg go for the interview...

very current... and correct
Re: Can This Job Interview Invitation Be Real? by apples1987: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
topsam1:

Are you following me??

thanks bro. im grateful but i have no such interest for such a job

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Pls / Sunrose Consulting Limited Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2017 / Outbound Call Center, Social Media & Customer Care At Delivery Nerd And Phillips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.