Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Regrets Chapter Three - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Regrets Chapter Three (335 Views)

Fatal Smile (chapter Three) / Ferocious (chapter Three) / New Story Alert!!! - "Listen": Chapter Three (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regrets Chapter Three by owolabi16: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
"I hope you didn't leave anything behind Janet ?" , her mummy said looking at her with a beautiful smile,
"No mum" Janet replied closing her dad's car boot with a little too much force, causing a loud slam ,she looked up to her mum, she was going to miss all her pampering and petting , she was going to miss sitting on her laps and playing with her fingers and her lovely stories most especially about "ijapa" the mischievous tortoise who uses it,s wisdom to get the best for itself at the detriment of others, she wanted to hug her but it wasn't time to say good bye yet but Mrs adebowale read her daughter's mind , "I will call regularly I promise" , ooh mum!, Janet exclaimed hugging her tight with hot tears swelling in her eyes just then her dad walked out through the front door cutting the emotional scene short.

Mr adebowale was a man in his fifties with a tall and robust physique he had a cheeky round face with a neat moustache and a small pot belly, hope you are ready? , yes sir, Janet replied .to read more click the link below ..also I am having a free contest of personality of the week on my blog if you are interested comment on my blog or add my WhatsApp no 08088925438. Also in need of poems? Love poems ? Just comment on my blog or chat me up on WhatsApp

https://owolabigieon..com.ng/2017/05/it-just-hard-work-and-dedication-two.html

(1) (Reply)

FLASH FICTION: Fever Is An Evil Spirit! / The World Is Waiting For You / The BROKEN PITCH - A Poem By Nkemjika Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.