Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

See The Email Jamb Sent A Candidate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Email Jamb Sent A Candidate (1649 Views)

Teachers Sent To Prison For Shaving Pupil’s Hair / Jamb Sent Confusing Message To My Friend That Suppose To Have Exam Tomorrow / A Candidate's JAMB Score Suddenly "Changed" - Has This Happened To Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Email Jamb Sent A Candidate by Iamdmentor1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
A friend of mine received this email from JAMB and she doesn't understand what it's about.

Please, who knows what it's about.

Re: See The Email Jamb Sent A Candidate by KingOvo(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
That's cos you knowingly or unknowingly clicked on the print admission letter link on your profile, hence the message notifying you of how much you are going to pay.

1 Like

Re: See The Email Jamb Sent A Candidate by Olamybabs(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please what's the content? I can't view it cos I'm using a small phone
Re: See The Email Jamb Sent A Candidate by liljboy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Olamybabs:
Please what's the content? I can't view it cos I'm using a small phone
the content reads thus: BUY A BIGGER PHONE.

3 Likes

Re: See The Email Jamb Sent A Candidate by Olamybabs(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
liljboy:
the content reads thus: BUY A BIGGER PHONE.
OK

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Poly Ozoro Post-utme Screening Dates And Registration Deadline For 2 / The State Of Government Technical College, Osogbo. -(PHOTOS) / Nigerian Rev Father Builds Free Ultra Modern Secondary School For Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.