Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,915 members, 7,848,693 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley (1824 Views)

Wizkid Excited As He Finishes A Song With Bob Marley's Son / Jojo Marley: Naira Marley’s Son - Meet Singer's 3-year-old Son (Photos) / Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley by WotzupNG: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU09Dq4g5TJ/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU03tK8AOB3/

Nigerian Songstress, Seyi Shay was spotted chilling with Damien Marley, a Jamaican Raggae Star who is also Late Bob Marley’s son. The pictures were taken at the raggae star’s concert in Nairobi kenya. She tagged it in the below manner.

So i met up up up up with Ragga/Reggae music Royalty before his monumental sold out concert in Nairobi! RESPECT to the one and only @damianjrgongmarley
SOLD OUT arena Humble. No forming. Rugged. Spiritual.

Thanks for drawing us close and treating us like your own next!!!

http://wotzup.ng/seyi-shay-spotted-with-bob-marleys-son-damien-marley/

Re: Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley by benedictnsi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmmmmm....... oya na..... let us all stand and sing the national anthem
Re: Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley by Tolexander: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
See the guys moustache like the sponge used for washing plate!
Re: Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley by IhatesIGBOS: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Should we fry sperm
Re: Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley by Afrok(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
chai... since i don't give a f..k, nah to join the frying crew and fry that guy's moustache dey hungry me...

Re: Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
What fi guan. Haille Marley. M a r I J u a n a!
Re: Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley by mroop(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmmm.... Anty seyi
Re: Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley by lelvin(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
High priest of the High Nation.
Re: Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley by twisteddaNy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Op what should we now do with the information?

Re: Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley by PeggySandas(f): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Damien don smoke weed tire see him eyes. grin

(1) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma Now Dating Beauty Queen, Muna / Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha / Tony Elumelu Saturday Swag That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.