Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? (625 Views)

When A Hardened Sinner Is Applauding Or Liking Your Posts / You Don't Isolate A Hardened Sinner To Suffer. / How Hardened Church Sinners Were Handled In NewTestament.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
What are the causes and solutions for a hardened heart? How can a hardened heart be softened?
Re: What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44am On Jun 04, 2017
How can a hardened heart be softened?
Re: What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? by sonofluc1fer: 12:56am On Jun 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
By hardened, you mean a heart that demands evidence of the unseen?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:15am On Jun 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

By hardened, you mean a heart that demands evidence of the unseen?

No. I mean a heart that has been hardened and impervious in spite of evidence. smiley
Re: What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? by sonofluc1fer: 2:01am On Jun 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

No. I mean a heart that has been hardened and impervious in spite of evidence. smiley
Material evidence?
Re: What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Material evidence?

Biblical and scientific evidence. cool
Re: What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? by ichuka(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
It can't,must be changed
Ezi36:26..I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
Re: What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? by orunto27: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Cause----------------Selfishness. Solution---------Righteousness. A Selfish man is wicked, corrupt and hateful. To be Righteous you must be careful to others and to yourself.
Re: What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:12am On Jun 13, 2017
ichuka:

It can't,must be changed
Ezi36:26..I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

How can it be changed?
Re: What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? by ichuka(m): 5:27am On Jun 13, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How can it be changed?
By believing in the death and resurrection of our Lord

(1) (Reply)

Is Smoking A Sin? / Tithing And Still Broke - See Reasons! / The Secret Behind Modern Bible Versions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.