Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

At What Point Do You Consider Yourself Broke? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At What Point Do You Consider Yourself Broke? (668 Views)

Things That Happen When You're Broke / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / 6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Do You Consider Yourself Broke? by mrjojo: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
As the topic says? Like how much left will you have to consider yourself broke??

Me, @ 50k, I will even start having headache, Brokeness loading.. let hear yours.

cc: LALASTICLALA
Re: At What Point Do You Consider Yourself Broke? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
At this point. when I finish reading your post. O. P help my life. hehe
Re: At What Point Do You Consider Yourself Broke? by funsho75(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
No mata d amount i hv..

Wen ever am not making more money

Am broke..

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Consider Yourself Broke? by hedonistic: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
funsho75:
No mata d amount i hv..

Am broke..

It's as simple as that. If one's principal source(s) of income are blocked, which means that prospects of new income are nonexistent, then it is at that point that you're broke.

Even if you have N1b in the account, and yet nothing is coming in, then you will be bankrupt sooner or later.
Re: At What Point Do You Consider Yourself Broke? by stubbornman(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Typing this message sef.....Shi shi no gum since weeks now upon all the hustle......make God no allow person chuk hand for bad thing.....eh don dey cross my mind
Re: At What Point Do You Consider Yourself Broke? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
funsho75:
No mata d amount i hv..
Am broke..

hedonistic:

It's as simple as that. If one's principal source(s) of income are blocked, which means that prospects of new income are nonexistent, then it is at that point that you're broke.

Even if you have N1b in the account, and yet nothing is coming in, then you will be bankrupt sooner or later.

That's such a failed way to look at your own riches. Whether making billions or not, it all starts in your mind... And by what you wrote above, you can never be satisfied.

What kind of POOR life a man would live if they believe their state of fulfillment can only result from making money. Thinking this way, you will always be slave to money (aka miserable)

If you have 1b in your account, then you should be able to live comfortably until you die, UNLESS you want to live like Dangotes and spend like a fool. That's the reason so many people cant keep money, they spend lavishly because they have NO financial education.

Here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn $10 On Monthly Basis / Dear Nairalanders, IYAM Finished / Business Mentorship: Which Business Can I Start With N10000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.