Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) (26363 Views)

Prophet Arrested For Staging The Kidnap Of His Church Members. Photo / Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested / Zamfara Corper Declared Wanted By Modibbo Adama University Over N30m Scam (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by 4lorunsho(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
please where did he get that huge amount of money from. to pay to a man of God when you know for sure you cant bribe God. he his not an herbalist. haasaaaaa Nigeria my nation i love you.
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by dorox(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
As they say, "a fool and his money are soon parted". Most Nigerians are just too foolish with their money.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by paradice: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
HRHMcKaydaKing:
you see why its good to go to school I can't imagine an educated person buying that shit... N8m to get rid of poverty and regain lost fortunes?

Revelation!!! Na ipob business trader we no go school but believe say MONEY NA EVERITIN!!!
If the guy's brain develop small logic will tell him about critical thinking and proof before judgement
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by glossy6(f): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ebenezerk2:
Curses have nothing to do with riches, you might be rich and still be under a curse or spell, it could be a spell of not having a child etc

But he had children na
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by Afonjashapmouth: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ebenezerk2:
Curses have nothing to do with riches, you might be rich and still be under a curse or spell, it could be a spell of not having a child etc

Quote hungry Read d story again, So you need money to consult God and not.deities Plus read he had children.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by DLuciano: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Abeg ask the mumu wey dey under curse and still could raise 8M how far him brain even person wey the world witchcraft support never see 100k make grin
the amount quoted is only an exaggeration just to increase traffic.
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franzinni:
Oboy I tried to comment twice and my phone crashed twice.....
What. Could be wrong?

Is it a case of yab not my anointing? Or my phone just reached menopause
your phone has been attacked from the marine world, i can see 4 legs dancing on top of your phone...bring 80M for deliverance or else...operation set the captive free plc
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
THUNDER FIRE FOOLISHNESS.
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by ipobbigot7: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ndukwu, i earlier guessed the criminal will be a biafuro and i am not disappointed. They are always having their names printed in every crime both within and outside Nigeria.
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by xtivin(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
NCAN 185 Battalion reporting an incidence to command base can you copy?, the culprit and victim have been genuinely identified to be Developers. Please acknowledge receipt and do the needful, it is a case of no case and have been referred to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the chief IPOD

1 Like

Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by Salt3: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

There's no curse anywhere except if ure guilty and even at that, it depends. Cursed people still prosper if they work tirelessly towards being free even without praying to the Almighty .Ask me how? If the guilty cursed becomes more reasonable and hardworking. Nature is nothing but sowing and reaping.
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by InvertedHammer: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Deliverance he could have done by himself with N500 or less.

SMH.
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
My people perish for lack of knowledge says the Almighty God Himself.

Very soon, Nigerians will be wise & church business will fade.

Only in Nigeria a factory fold up & then converted to church

Pastors fly jets why members trek tirelessly. No church vehicles to convey the poor in church

Pastors and family feed well and getting robust while members dey lean

They attend the best school

Many pastors don't work yet they don't evangelize only to send members to do it for them

Only in Nigeria when you correct a pastor or your church on the wrong they are doing. They will label you a demon. Are you sure this one is still in the faith?

In Nigeria, people are quick to ask you on Sunday "Did you go to church today "? If you say No, their mood & curiosity go change. Nobody cares if you fornicator, liar, steal, thief. friend fraudster, gossiper ,, killer, adulterer, etcetera. No one cares to know if you love or fear God, or love your neighbor. They don't care to tell you to repent from your sinful life Just go to church. The unbelievers & Christians just dey the same page these days. Church na ordinary meeting these days. Very few possess God's power. Wished I was born in the days of Jesus, Elijah & them Paul lol. Who remembered what happened to Ananias & Sapphira @ Acts 5:1-11

People go to church not to make heaven or salvation but for instant gratification or miracles like to get out of poverty or sickness. He said seek first the Kingdom & all others will be added but what do we see these days. Seeking the end. We dey joke for this country I tell you

The other day Redeem Pastor Adeboye was referencing an Arab billionaire wife in dollars how she chartered an aircraft to London for shopping what she needs & what not. He then concluded & told his congregation that these are the kind riches that will pursue them. Like seriously frivolous & mad wealth / riches. Proverbs 30:7-8 What happened to referencing blessed Bible men like Abraham Isaac Solomon etcetera. So na those una call unbelievers be good example! . Gullible Christian were happy because he is a popular pastor. some Christians will sit down doing nothing waiting for Central Bank of Heaven to send them credit alatu

In civilized climes, churches pay those with special God given talents like Saxophonist, singers, keyboardist, ushers, sanitation etcetera so that you can pay your bills & take care of your family. Why wouldn't pastors be very rich in naija when you your family dey consume the tithe & offerings alone. No distribution of wealth. They are always quick to say the church is not a charity organization. The government has failed and is time the church rise up for correction of rot in our society

Nigeria is the most blessed country by God but yet waiting for God to come down from heaven to miraculously turn everything around like it is in heaven. Malaysia came to NIFOR in Benin City to pick palm oil seeds but as we speak Nifor is still 10,000 years behind compare to what Malaysia is now doing with Palm generally. Nifor was killed by tribalism. If it was cited in North or West, it wouldn't be allowed to rot away like that

Tribalism is also a bane in most Nigeria churches

The more churches spring up in every nook and corners the more sin & crime going on the country. You know why?

So endless to say
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by Puredove: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
8 millionu ! Chai God ooo. Dat prophet sef na badt guy. Him go b ex-yahoo guy o !
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by babaireti(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na dem dem
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by Franzinni: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
karlz:

your phone has been attacked from the marine world, i can see 4 legs dancing on top of your phone...bring 80M for deliverance or else...operation set the captive free plc
yes pastor I believe you... The 80m is ready... Come to area f police station ikeja.. And collect it pastor... Let's see who go chop deliverance lol... Make I go drink one origin jare.... I hail
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by Billygee2u: 2:05am On Jun 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Abeg ask the mumu wey dey under curse and still could raise 8M how far him brain even person wey the world witchcraft support never see 100k make grin
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by nurusystem(m): 3:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Ipob are criminals.
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by nothernstar: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2017
This one na grade A foolishness. Abeg free the self acclaimed pastor. Na sharp man. The man is so dumb that he thinks from his anus. ' my ppl perish for lack of knowledge' says the bible.
Re: Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) by OSCAMO: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2017
seadesi1986:
jesus is lord

oh shut up charlatan! So tired of Christian lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Girl Assaults Police Officers Trying To Penalise Her Mom For Breaking / My Dad Is Very Stingy - Mapoly Undergraduate Who Stole Dad's Severance Pay / "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.