Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) (1623 Views)

Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation / Amazing How This Young Man Can Switch So Swiftly From Agbero To British Accent / Check Out Woman Selling Ogiri With British Ascent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) by Papzey(f): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
This video is about an Igbo woman who sells Ogiri on the streets, and the unique thing about her is that she market her Ogiri (Fermented oil seeds) with a nice British accent.

When I saw the video myself, I was like, maybe she once lived in the UK, and her village people used jazz to change her story to Super Story, dragged her back home and gave her destiny Ogiri to sell, or she is probably a good actor who has watched too much Hollywood movies. This is the funniest thing I have seen in while, I hope this gets to FP grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwZbFEEodWE

Listen carefully, the way she spells Ogiri 'O-G-I-R-I' and then use it to sing a primary school rhyme. She is fantastic! grin grin grin grin

CC Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin funny!
Something is wrong somewhere. You sure say recession don wire her well well?

1 Like

Re: Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) by Papzey(f): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sensual:
grin funny!

Something is wrong somewhere.
You sure say recession don wire her well well?
hahaha my sister, I can't say oh... lala where art thou?
Re: Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) by vicdom(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
wink she has got a wonderful market strategy....not surprised she is an Igbo.... They have been ascribed with "tycoon" in various businesses.
May God crown your effort with success hither and thither

1 Like

Re: Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) by Adaowerri111: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Just give us Biafra now, we don't deserve to be in this zoo, Biafra or death

2 Likes

Re: Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
op... lalasticlacla won't answer u..

just attach a pix of snake to that pics and u see how lalasticlacla will rush down to ur thread..!

1 Like

Re: Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos
Re: Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) by BLACKdagger: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wow.. what a strategy.
Re: Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) by ivolt: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Well, the lagoon is always welcoming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Na this kain woman go make you buy wetin you no need. I love her kiss kiss
Re: Epic! Meet The Igbo Woman Who Sells Ogiri With A British Accent (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Adaowerri111:

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Cute Baby / LOL: Broda Shagi Shares Major Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Laughing / Naira Marley Crew Photoshopped..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.