Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

You Can Overcome Masturbation... Just This Thread For Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Overcome Masturbation... Just This Thread For Help (538 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / How Christians Can Overcome Depression / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Overcome Masturbation... Just This Thread For Help by fazziee(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
The fact remains that about 70% of teens and Youths in our world today are currently addicted to the act 'MASTURBATION'. Some of them perceive it to be natural while some sees it as an addiction they want to do away with. If you are in the category of the latter, then trust me this thread will go a long way in helping you on how to come out from it.

You may have started masturbating from your early teenage where you might have probably felt indifferent about the negative sides of this act. But surely, time after time, you began to feel remorseful after every expulsion of your semen (sperm). Some part of you will try to convince you that you have not done anything bad and even advice you to go online and see the good sides. BUT believe me, I tell you the truth, it is a sinful act and it will gradually kill you physically, morally, spiritually, and mentally.

If you have been convinced within you that masturbation is dangerous to you in every or some facets of your life and you need help, please you are welcome to join up. Don't be ashamed to share your story, we are hear to help each other by encouraging ourselves. You are not the only one suffering from it, trust me and I'm sure through God's grace in Christ Jesus, we will overcome...
Re: You Can Overcome Masturbation... Just This Thread For Help by scarletkinq(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
TFU
Re: You Can Overcome Masturbation... Just This Thread For Help by fazziee(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
scarletkinq:
TFU
meaning pls?
Re: You Can Overcome Masturbation... Just This Thread For Help by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
I believe masturbation ain't bad. It's how you do it that causes damage to you. I know some will blast me for this but I think we should uncover the truth about things before tagging it spiritually dangerous or something to scare people
Re: You Can Overcome Masturbation... Just This Thread For Help by marttol: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
TsaTrinity:
I believe masturbation ain't bad. It's how you do it that causes damage to you. I know some will blast me for this but I think we should uncover the truth about things before tagging it spiritually dangerous or something to scare people
Shallow mind

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Proposed 50000 Seater Auditorium By Pro Samuel Abodunse / If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? / How To Know If You Are a true Christian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.