Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) (907 Views)

Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / Latest Way To Start Data Selling Business In Nigeria 2020 / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) by kozmicity: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Today,I went to barb my hair not far from my house...i noticed that there was light throughout and it was really suprising because our house shares the same power line with the shop.
I was still wondering when I heard the barber talk about a guy who supplies electricity to their street by making use of Lister mechano generator...
By putting on the generator from 10am till 9pm daily he supplies light to twenty houses for #700naira daily.I brought this topic here to know your opinion on this,using your generator to supply light.
Is this simply a creative invention by a entreprenurial mind??...and how does this contribute to the economic recession??
Re: Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
this is really cool. the same way i made cool cash supplying wifi internet coverage to a community in owerri during and shortly after my NYSC couple of years ago.

1 Like

Re: Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) by slazedeez: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
rafhell:
this is really cool. the same way i made cool cash supplying wifi internet coverage to a community in owerri during and shortly after my NYSC couple of years ago.

Drop your number and quote me abeg,,,or reply my nairaland email...I need to contact you

1 Like

Re: Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) by NJAIL(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
sorry i I wanna know because am not upto 50% novice on electricity generation, supply and distribution. The three stages of electricity generation.
Did he create a mini substation in each street or area he supply and what agreement did he sign with original power suppliers. still confuse did he ran his own distribution wire ontop PHCN pole after the change over.
I think some elaboration on this by op and a good electrical engr more to me is needed abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) by kozmicity: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
rafhell:
*in obasanjo's voice*Baba,show me the way na
Re: Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) by kozmicity: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
NJAIL:
sorry i I wanna know because am not upto 50% novice on electricity generation, supply and distribution. The three stages of electricity generation.
Did he create a mini substation in each street or area he supply and what agreement did he sign with original power suppliers. still confuse did he ran his own distribution wire ontop PHCN pole after the change over.
I think some elaboration on this by op and a good electrical engr more to me is needed abeg.
He bought wires,went to meet the owners of the houses,offered them the deal and finally connected the wires to their house his generator.
NEPA doesn't know,and it isn't illegal because he didn't make use of substations or NEPA poles.

Or is there anything wrong in connecting wire from a generator to a house??
[/quote]
Re: Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) by kozmicity: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
rafhell:

How did you do it??
To how many houses?
Re: Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) by Searchingvictor: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
kozmicity:

How did you do it??
To how many houses?

Boss, pardon me for the mention. Please, can you help me with any amount sir. I want to use it to stock my shop. Help please. I was scammed last month, and its affecting my business
Re: Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) by RelevantSolutio(f): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
kozmicity:
Today,I went to barb my hair not far from my house...i noticed that there was light throughout and it was really suprising because our house shares the same power line with the shop.
I was still wondering when I heard the barber talk about a guy who supplies electricity to their street by making use of Lister mechano generator...
By putting on the generator from 10am till 9pm daily he supplies light to twenty houses for #700naira daily.I brought this topic here to know your opinion on this,using your generator to supply light.
Is this simply a creative invention by a entreprenurial mind??...and how does this contribute to the economic recession??

This is nice.

Great one. It could be ignited.

The Sales of Solar Generators is another option that can be harnessed too.

I use this method to make money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) by RelevantSolutio(f): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
kozmicity:

How did you do it??
To how many houses?

You can use any of our MTN MIFI to achieve this.

You can particularly enjoy this service if you are in a student area too.

This is one of the cheapest of our MTN MIFI which you can utilize to run a Mini-Cyber Cafe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Way Of Making Money(electricity Supply) by RelevantSolutio(f): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Learn How To Become A MTN Customer Care Agent or Representative To Earn Yourself Great Daily and Weekly Revenues. Contact US for Your Specific Training.

One-On-One Whatsapp Online Training: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Everyday.

Duration of Training: 3 Days Exclusive.

Intensive Mentorship Follows After 3 Days of Training.

https://www.nairaland.com/7517108/learn-how-mtn-customer-care#119872118

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Article Rewriting Job / Transcription And Subtitling Account For Sale / A Question For Our Distinguished Nigerian Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.