Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Help Needed In Choice Of Blazer For My School - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Needed In Choice Of Blazer For My School (1473 Views)

How To Make A Blazer Smaller / Men Suit/ Blazer Cutting And Sewing / ANKARA OVERDOSE: Best #ankara Blazer Styles And Designs For You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed In Choice Of Blazer For My School by Xtfield(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I need your help in choosing an appropriate blazer for my students. The picture below is what my Junior Secondary Pupils are currently wearing. As we are due to start the Senior Secondary Section in September, I am trying to introduce a blazer for the senior class. Can you help me select a colour that will match this uniform. Thank you and God bless you all.

Re: Help Needed In Choice Of Blazer For My School by beatz5(f): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2017
the colour of the skirt
I love the uniform nice colours
Re: Help Needed In Choice Of Blazer For My School by Xtfield(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
beatz5:
the colour of the skirt
I love the uniform nice colours
Thank you and God bless you
Re: Help Needed In Choice Of Blazer For My School by haftob(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wine or brown
Re: Help Needed In Choice Of Blazer For My School by Xtfield(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
haftob:
Wine or brown
Thanks for your suggestion.
Re: Help Needed In Choice Of Blazer For My School by Miatha(f): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Xtfield:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I need your help in choosing an appropriate blazer for my students. The picture below is what my Junior Secondary Pupils are currently wearing. As we are due to start the Senior Secondary Section in September, I am trying to introduce a blazer for the senior class. Can you help me select a colour that will match this uniform. Thank you and God bless you all.
Ash/grey
Re: Help Needed In Choice Of Blazer For My School by edidiongmichael(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Use pooci pink and water colour grin
Re: Help Needed In Choice Of Blazer For My School by Countrygirl(f): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
your school's uniform is beautiful
Re: Help Needed In Choice Of Blazer For My School by loverboy2000: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
hello ladies,
today i bring to your doorstep the most beautiful and Fashionable Ankara Jumpsuits ever made, these are styles that are going to wow you.
bringing out the style and class in you. so this is an opportunity for you to have one. Watch video below to see and don't forget to visit your tailor after watching!!!
see video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdxSLNPm5Fg
Re: Help Needed In Choice Of Blazer For My School by optimised: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Xtfield:

(1) (Reply)

So You Want To Be A Fashion Designer? Story Of My Experience! / Fame Igwe-akanchawa / Top Velocity Designs For Native Atires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.