Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defraud Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defraud Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. (491 Views)

This Woman Crushed To Death By A Truck.( Graphic pics) / Who Can Tell Me About This Woman? / Caption This Before And After Makeup Photo Of This Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defraud Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by oksmart1992(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
I was in the quest of looking for organic cream on to buy in the middle part of last month and I came across a profile that advertises caramel organic cream. I picked interest and I called the number attached. It happened to be a lady. We got talking and she gave me assurance of her. We meet d next day and I was surprised at the products she brought cause from what I saw there was nothing organic about the products. she convinced me and I gave her the 14,000 she demanded. Unknowingly to me what she mixed was all chemicals. I start noticing bad changes on my body and I messaged her on whatsapp to complained and she told me that she will compensate me with another product... Since then it had been from one story to another.... Until today when she started threatening of blackmailing me......As of now I don't know where she lives I only searched her on Facebook with her phone number and realized her name is Adebisi Okpala.... . anybody that knows her should get across to her and let return my money because I will never let her get away with what she had done... .. please help me share. All this happened here in Igandu area of Lagos.

Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defraud Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by youngest85(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Whistle blower
Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defraud Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
SmH for naija, almost everybody is involved in one scam or the orza.
Re: Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defraud Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by dadebayo1(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2017
It is called skin reaction ......

(1) (Reply)

The Dilapidated State Of Roads In Benue State / Is Stammering A Form Of Disability? / Nairalanders, Advice A Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.