Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. (3663 Views)

Yahoo-boy Who Defrauded Foreigner $140,000 Jailed For 12 Months In Benin / Money Medicine Scammers Who Defrauded Man Of N31million / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by oksmart1992(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
I was in the quest of looking for organic cream on to buy in the middle part of last month and I came across a profile that advertises caramel organic cream. I picked interest and I called the number attached. It happened to be a lady. We got talking and she gave me assurance of her. We meet d next day and I was surprised at the products she brought cause from what I saw there was nothing organic about the products. she convinced me and I gave her the 14,000 she demanded. Unknowingly to me what she mixed was all chemicals. I start noticing bad changes on my body and I messaged her on whatsapp to complained and she told me that she will compensate me with another product... Since then it had been from one story to another.... Until today when she started threatening of blackmailing me......As of now I don't know where she lives I only searched her on Facebook with her phone number and realized her name is Adebisi Okpala.... . anybody that knows her should get across to her and let return my money because I will never let her get away with what she had done... .. please help me share. All this happened here in Igandu area of Lagos. embarassed

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Post her details.. especially her phone number and account details

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by ojibole(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na wa o the babe get mind...anyways I hope the chemicals didn't harm you o or fo much damage to your skin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Next time, go to a proper shop and buy GENUINE product, instead of buying rubbish poison from strangers at bus stops (that you have NO way of getting a refund)

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by oksmart1992(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
angels09:
Post her details.. especially her phone number and account details
the details I have about her are her phone number and Facebook profile which I got when I searched her on Facebook with her number... Her Facebook name is Adebisi Okpala... This her phone number +234 803 252 5596. I paid her the money by hand at location she choosed for us to meet

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by teelaw4life(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
In addition to any advice you might have gotten, lodge a complaint at a police station too.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by joladoyin(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2017
This buhari regime sef

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Nickizoe(f): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2017
All in the name to make money?? Adebisi okpala why??

Pretty wicked thief...

And this happened at Ibadan?

Op next time buy a skin product from a registered shop..

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by timawoku(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Sorry op, I genuinely believe the fault is yours...
Do you really expect her to return the money when it is not a store or registered outlet you patronised?
The cream might cause skin reaction to you probably because your skin is allergic to some of the chemicals there, not necessarily that the cream is fake and concocted with chemicals she cleverly came up with.

With 14k you would have gone to see a good dermatologist and spare us all these. Forget about the woman and goan see a derma now

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by fergieboy: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Very simple to get her.

Pose as a potential buyer again. But this time with someone else

Meet with her and get her arrested

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by crazyABO(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2017
We go hit her page for her fb for u no worry angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by oksmart1992(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
All in the name to make money?? Adebisi okpala why??

Pretty wicked thief...

And this happened at Ibadan?

Op next time buy a skin product from a registered shop..

it happened in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by oksmart1992(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
crazyABO:
We go hit her page for her fb for u no worry angry
thank you bro
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by oksmart1992(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
fergieboy:
Very simple to get her.

Pose as a potential buyer again. But this time with someone else

Meet with her and get her arrested
thanks bro. I think that's what I should do.
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by crazyABO(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
oksmart1992:
thank you bro
but her fb page doesn't really look like something she uses all the time cz just few friends n few post not really recent sad u sure she doesn't hv another accnt
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by oksmart1992(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
crazyABO:
but her fb page doesn't really look like something she uses all the time cz just few friends n few post not really recent sad u sure she doesn't hv another accnt
I believe that's her account.
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by crisisexpert321(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2017
You can't kill yourself on 14k. My advice forget it. Private investigator is here.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by akblings(m): 6:54am On Jun 04, 2017
NAFDAC should help this person and fishout the woman

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Gfish: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Guy why you wan bleach naaa?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by ENYGOLD(f): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2017
hummm..sometimes is good to hear from second party b4 judging have chart with d woman and she show me d charting u and her have...u even comment on d product saying is vv good one for ur skin...everyone can have skin reactions using some cream .what work for me may not work for u.have once used perfect white u can't imagine hw my skin was DAT doesn't mean those people doing it are scarm ...please stop saying she is a scarm beside u got what u want....she is not a scarm..if she is she will have deleted are fb account...soo please stop tarnishing her image..

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Abudu2000(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Everything ne news now, coz of 14k we can not see better things again??

Did she force you to buy

If na me i would have long taken one of your balls with juju grin angry

Op go an die #oshiobaba
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Flawlessglow: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good evening everyone, pls am adebisi CEO flawless glow skincare, being called out, a married mum of four wonderful kids. This is what actually happened.

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Grabs popcorn...... the sexx card and gender sympathy card....Where's ishilove
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Flawlessglow:
Good evening everyone, pls am adebisi CEO flawless glow skincare, being called out, a married mum of four wonderful kids. This is what actually happened.
Madam did he ask you out? Because this WhatsApp messages​ are not clear
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Flawlessglow: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
He told me my products were already working on him after the second day,and he started asking me out,I told him I was married,he kept pestering me to meet him at a hotel I refused,four days after he started threatening me,and posted lies about me on nairaland,pls am not a fraudster,am just being victimized because I didn't succumb to his amorous advances.

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is getting interesting.
Flawlessglow:
He told me my products were already working on him after the second day,and he started asking me out,I told him I was married,he kept pestering me to meet him at a hotel I refused,four days after he started threatening me,and posted lies about me on nairaland,pls am not a fraudster,am just being victimized because I didn't succumb to his amorous advances.
Seems like you agreed to change the products for him for a reason? Did you get to change them?
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Flawlessglow: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
I didn't agree to change any products,he told me he wanted to buy whitening pills,I told him he was going to pay for d pills
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Flawlessglow:
I didn't agree to change any products,he told me he wanted to buy whitening pills,I told him he was going to pay for d pills
Can you please share with us the evidence of him asking you out... or trying to seduce you?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mynd44!
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by oksmart1992(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gfish:
Guy why you wan bleach naaa?
I swear it wasn't for bleaching.... All I asked her for was caramel cream because am dark in complexion.
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Flawlessglow, share the screenshot of where he was asking you out because the Whatsapp chats are clipped and joined and mismatched.

If you can't produce the chat then madam, you are lying.
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
oksmart1992:
I swear it wasn't for bleaching.... All I asked her for was caramel cream because am dark in complexion.
You have been​alleged to be harassing a married woman... Pestering her for sexx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive: How Isoakpafid Was Killed, What His Juju Man Told The Security Operat / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Confirms The Killing Of ESN Commander, Ikonso, 6 Others [PHOTOS / Clubbing Gone Wrong As Man Order For Asun But Is Brought An Expensive AZUL (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.