Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Essential Phone New Anti-iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Essential Phone New Anti-iphone (621 Views)

Low Budget,high Specs Phone? New Infinix Hot 8 Goes For #35000 / Android 10 Stable Just Rolled Out On The Essential Phone / Instagram Introduces New Anti-cyber Bullying Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essential Phone New Anti-iphone by Thephantomweb: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2017
The Essential phone is the new Android smartphone phone made by the father and co-found of the Android operating system Andy Rubin. An Android phone that promises to deliver everything we’ve always wanted in a smartphone e.g. speed, good looks, and performance.

Essential phone comes with a 5.71-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1312 pixels by 2560 pixels. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor 1.9GHz, 4GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage (cannot be expanded).
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Essential Phone packs a 13-megapixel rear and a 8-megapixel selfie camera and 3040mAh non removable.
Things you should know
-The essential Phone lacks the essential headphone jack.
-Also if you take your essential Phone swimming with you, you will essentially kill it

for more info on the essential phone: http://thephantomweb.com/the-essential-phone/

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note FE Features - The Renovated NOTE 7 / Best Android Games 2017 - Download Android Games / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, How Can I Remove My Tekno W1 From Google Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.