Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Which Is Better, Employee Or Enterpreneur? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Is Better, Employee Or Enterpreneur? (607 Views)

Omolanke Shelle: Stericycle Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee / Meet Olayemi Samson, Nigerian Enterpreneur Making Fashion Out Of Trash / Employee Rants On Twitter About Low Pay, Gets Exposed And Fired By Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better, Employee Or Enterpreneur? by absoluteSuccess: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2017
We were in a hot argument recently as to chooosing a career path, a part of us said 'employee' career is better than 'enterpreneural', and vice versa.

A friend of mine was arguing that 'you can't be richer than your boss if you are in paid empliyment'

My anger was, whats your business with the wealth of your boss when you can always change company? Are you doomed to working for the poor coy?

They also said you can be sacked anytime in a paid employment: you can also be sacked in business if big competitors hijack your kind of business or customers.

Now my argument is, at long run, you needed both experience to succeed.

What do you think, I'm an enrerpreneur.

(1) (Reply)

Training For Musical Instruments / Revealed: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Avoid At ATM Points / Starting A Career In HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.