Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Today Is The UCL Finals. Who Do U Want/think Will Win And What Are Your Reasons? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Today Is The UCL Finals. Who Do U Want/think Will Win And What Are Your Reasons? (395 Views)

Barca To Pay Liverpool Extra €5m After Coutinho Won The UCL For ANOTHER Team / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them / The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is The UCL Finals. Who Do U Want/think Will Win And What Are Your Reasons? by Dandsome: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Today is the UCL finals. Who do you want/think will win and what are your reasons.

Here is mine.

I want juventus to win because I don't want Madrid to carry it back to back.

Yes, I'm a Barca fan. Normally I would have supported Madrid because it's a Spanish team, but the bragging right will be too much for them.

We no go hear word for Al those Arsenal, Chelsea and man U fans that became Madrid fans all of a sudden because they don't like Barcelona.

So tell me, who are you supporting and what are your reasons?

NB: You can't be an Arsenal fan and a Madrid fan. Nothing like Madrid is my Spanish team. It's either you are a Chelsea fan, am Arsenal fan, a man u fan, a Juve fan, a Madrid fan, a Barca fan etc.

Re: Today Is The UCL Finals. Who Do U Want/think Will Win And What Are Your Reasons? by youngest85(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2017
All i know is buffon must concede

1 Like

Re: Today Is The UCL Finals. Who Do U Want/think Will Win And What Are Your Reasons? by madridguy(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2017
Hala Madrid..... Madrid will carry the trophy and enemies will cover their faces tongue tongue tongue tongue Gigi Buffon will cry again tonight as usual.
Re: Today Is The UCL Finals. Who Do U Want/think Will Win And What Are Your Reasons? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Juventus 1: 0 Real Madrid

Believe that! cool
Re: Today Is The UCL Finals. Who Do U Want/think Will Win And What Are Your Reasons? by Olibboy: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Juventus 2-2 Madrid Don't ask me why

(1) (Reply)

Good News To Man U Fans, As Legends Hints On Returning To The Club / Today's Free 2 Odds, 5 Odds And 10 Odds For 24/06/17. A Must Try / Curry Is The First NBA Star Who Will Sign A Supermax Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.