Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] (20194 Views)

STEW Association: Banky W Declares Himself Executive Stew In New Photos / Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste / Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by TunezMedia: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Nigerian music star, Kiss Daniel who left many in his wake at the Headies award show where he snagged the most awards has declared himself the best artiste in the country.

Tho Kiss was rumored to be brewing a storm with his management, it hasn't stopped him from dropping more hits and killing collabos with his labelmate, Sugarboy who just dropped his album, albeit Kiss has never tried this same bright feature with other artistes due to a clause in his contract.

Kiss is not the first to name himself best in the country this year as Wizkid, Tekno and even Davido have all come out to do same, but if awards and album recognition are anything to go by, Kiss was definitely right when he said;

"I might not be born rich but I was born blessed and if there is one thing I know for sure. I'm the best!!, I'm the best!!!"

Watch full video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTPn5oN5yTI

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/kiss-daniel-declares-himself-best.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by mroop(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by youngest85(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2017
G wohwaid!

8 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by Olibboy: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2017
He didn't say best artist. Ain't you the best?

43 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by Afonjashapmouth: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Even Blackface

5 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by Afonjashapmouth: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Olibboy:
He didn't say best artist. Ain't you the best?

Best in what? deducing from his statement
Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by Olibboy: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Best in what? deducing from his statement
Stream d video and watch
Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by Afonjashapmouth: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Olibboy:

Stream d video and watch

did before quoting, you should re stream and see the logic behind the statement i was not born rich

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by Olibboy: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

did before quoting, you should re stream and see the logic behind the statement i was not born rich
Okay
Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by fastgyal(f): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Well, let me agree with you Kiss D. Amongst his age groups, he sings better with good lyrics. when I mean good lyrics, absolutely good lyrics.
unlike Davido who keeps singing about his wealth
Olamide. that one na about yansh
Lil Kesh. that niccur is always saying words I don't understand. his songs sounds like noise in my ears.
but I'd go for a Tekno anytime any day. that Igbo Guy is making waves!!!

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by oshe11: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
He dn dey worwor himself...

Losing his Innocent Look
Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by jointboy: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cool tho

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by verygudbadguy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
I think the OP is quoting him out of context. Just like I say my wife is the most beautiful lady ever. It doesn't truly mean she is the most beautiful but it is to say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Kiss is good, no doubt about it. He still has a good number of years in his hands to cement the legendary status. I wish him all the best.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by dessz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
oh I understand...... he b best artiste for him community grin

4 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by Suspect33(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
whats this one saying, joor o, am just sitting here waiting for ucl final to start

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bloggers
Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by lonelydora: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Until he says what he's best in, I will reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Suspect33:
whats this one saying, joor o, am just sitting here waiting for ucl final to start

Abi grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by malton: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
He might just be right.

Hit after hit after hit, but he ain't getting tired.

He's been the most consistent artiste since he came to limelight.

But, be careful, boy. Humility pays.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by OVA200(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Who do you expect him to call the best in the first place, that's self esteem, you are not cool with it? Then what about me that always think if I have the privilege to display my football skill I will surpass Lionel Messi.

I dedicate this 20th to Comment to all my fellow aspirant of the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE match tonight, Let's enjoy the game.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by dbossbuggy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by olaniyi0(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
if u be d best, then weytin we go call Asa?
Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by Evablizin(f): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ok what you call yourself is what you will answer

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by ipodstinks: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Self appraise is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by fergieboy: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Will pick runtown patoranking ahead of you

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by NLProblemChild(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rip to the dead..
Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by lenghtinny(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oga Op why you dey twist the guy's statement undecided...

The guy has tried though... I thought he's going to be a one hit wonder considering the massive success woju made but he's proven that he didn't stumble on a hit by mistake...
Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Two minutes of silence to those who came to read the comments!
Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by lenghtinny(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
fastgyal:
Well, let me agree with you Kiss D. Amongst his age groups, he sings better with good lyrics. when I mean good lyrics, absolutely good lyrics.
Lil Kesh. that niccur is always saying words I don't understand. his songs sounds like noise in my ears.

Na Tekno wey dey always speak in tongues (gibberish) in his songs no dey sing trash undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by OkoNDOoBo: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
fastgyal:
lol u mean techno with slow lyrics ,refurbishment of same beat, and one singing pattern

compare kiss Daniel and techno lyrics, voice, and type of music

4 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] by thestevens: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Abeg champions league never start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Lami Philips' Baby Shower / Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song / Ebube Nwagbo Shares Sexy Mirror Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.