Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Please I Need Help Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help Here (612 Views)

Doctors Please I Need Your Help Here / Help Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Here by chronique(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2017
There's this fuel attendant in one of the gas stations close to my house and each time I go there, I like buying from any pump he is selling from cos I kinda like his personality. All these while, I never knew he had a bad leg. Last week, I went to buy fuel there and while trying to park properly, I noticed his awkward way of walking and I inquired about it. He said he had an accident and the leg has been like that before he came to Lagos and it isn't a new injury. I looked at the leg and noticed the big toe had cut off and the other toes had sore and the entire foot was swollen. It appears the leg is rotting away. I intend to assist him a bit with the treatment but do not know how much it would cost and the whole process. More so, I think a govt hospital would be ideal for him to get treated. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to take him there.

Is there someone here who works with a govt hospital who can look at his case and advice on what next to do? I think a private hospital would be too expensive and I don't really have too much to spare on his treatment.
I'd love any assistance any medical practitioner here, can render.
Re: Please I Need Help Here by Laird(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
chronique:
There's this fuel attendant in one of the gas stations close to my house and each time I go there, I like buying from any pump he is selling from cos I kinda like his personality. All these while, I never knew he had a bad leg. Last week, I went to buy fuel there and while trying to park properly, I noticed his awkward way of walking and I inquired about it. He said he had an accident and the leg has been like that before he came to Lagos and it isn't a new injury. I looked at the leg and noticed the big toe had cut off and the other toes had sore and the entire foot was swollen. It appears the leg is rotting away. I intend to assist him a bit with the treatment but do not know how much it would cost and the whole process. More so, I think a govt hospital would be ideal for him to get treated. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to take him there.

Is there someone here who works with a govt hospital who can look at his case and advice on what next to do? I think a private hospital would be too expensive and I don't really have too much to spare on his treatment.
I'd love any assistance any medical practitioner here, can render.

Nice one on the part of You OP, please Try Airforce Military Hospital Ikeja......Like Private Care service, slightly above Government price
Tell the Barrack Entrance Soldiers that You are going to the Hospital..No Issues, No harrassment
Re: Please I Need Help Here by chronique(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Laird:

Nice one on the part of You OP, please Try Airforce Military Hospital Ikeja......Like Private Care service, slightly above Government price
Tell the Barrack Entrance Soldiers that You are going to the Hospital..No Issues, No harrassment

Ok. Thanks. But I don't have the time to go with him. Can I ask him to go there and allow me speak with the doctor on phone after he has been assessed? Is it polite?
Re: Please I Need Help Here by Laird(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
chronique:

Ok. Thanks. But I don't have the time to go with him. Can I ask him to go there and allow me speak with the doctor on phone after he has been assessed? Is it polite?

iT SHOULD BE OKAY. He might need to pay for initial consultation and file opening sha. they are an eficient private hospital at reduced cost...not free sha

He should explain to the Doctor on conclusion that his bro that is sponsoring needs to speak with the Doc after seeing him for update
Re: Please I Need Help Here by chronique(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Laird:

iT SHOULD BE OKAY. He might need to pay for initial consultation and file opening sha. they are an eficient private hospital at reduced cost...not free sha

He should explain to the Doctor on conclusion that his bro that is sponsoring needs to speak with the Doc after seeing him for update

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Help Here by sisisioge: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2017
May God bless your soul...chronique.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Here by chronique(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2017
sisisioge:
May God bless your soul...chronique.

Amen.
Re: Please I Need Help Here by Justeenaleo(f): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
smiley
Re: Please I Need Help Here by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 06, 2017
Kudos, OP.

(1) (Reply)

Health = Wealth / Good News 'pregnitude' For Woman Who May Have Difficulty To Conceived / How To Enjoy Sex In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.