Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Haven't Broken So Many Records By Accident - Ronaldo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Haven't Broken So Many Records By Accident - Ronaldo (497 Views)

16 UEFA Champions League Records Cristiano Ronaldo Has Broken / 5 Records That Neither Ronaldo Nor Messi Have Broken Yet. / 5 Records That Neither Ronaldo Nor Messi Have Broken Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Haven't Broken So Many Records By Accident - Ronaldo by eaglestar: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has boasted that most of the records he broke were neither a fluke nor by accident.
In a short interview ahead of the epic UEFA Champions League final showdown in Cardiff, the 32-year-old goal poacher added that he knows that his achievements will always be there as a mark.
He said: "I haven't broken so many records by accident. I am aware of the fact that what I’ve achieved in football has already left and will continue to leave a mark," he said.
"I don't consider myself a galactico. But I consider myself a player who has created history in Manchester, Madrid and with the national team."

Ronaldo and team-mates who are holders of the prestigious UCL title will want to retain it, but will face a strong Italian side who have only conceded three goals en-route to the final.

Amongst Ronaldo’s unbelievable
records are the fact that he is the first footballer to reach 40 goals in a professional league for two consecutive seasons.
CR7 unbelievably had scored in every minute of an official football game. He is also the only player to have won the League title, Domestic Cup, Domestic Supercup, Champions League, Club World Cup, League Player of the Year, Golden Shoe and Ballon d'Or at two different clubs (Manchester United and Real Madrid)

http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/05/10-ways-to-monetize-website-or-blog.html

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho's Stats Since Joining Man Utd / The Arsenal Fan Thread : Victoria Concordia Crescit / Messi Double Keep Barca Five Clear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.