Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nigerian Food Items Urgently Wanted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Food Items Urgently Wanted (389 Views)

Meet The Civil Engineering Student Who Sells Food Items To Raise School Fees / Articulate Field Marketers Urgently Wanted Now / Certified Riverbed Engineers Urgently Wanted For Deployment To Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Food Items Urgently Wanted by cosy101: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Do you want to supply agriculture products? Do you want to be a consultant to link up foreign buyers and local suppliers? Read this!!

1. This is an opportunity for you to get foreign buyers of agriculture products such as bitter kola, ginger, kola nuts, cashew nut, palm oil, white and yellow corn, etc. If you want to be a consultant, I will show you where to get suppliers.
Minimum supply; 200kg. Maximum supply; 1000 MT.

2. How to get buyers of packaged food items. Do you have packaged food items? If you don't, don't worry. I understand the hash requirements to get packaged food approved. You can buy the in the market and supply your buyers. Packaged food such as elubo, ogbono, egusi, palntain flour, dried catfish, garri, etc can be supplied to buyers worldwide. You set your price and quantity you can supply.

3. How to;
(i) Get US or UK bank account in your name, irrespective of any country of origin.
(ii) Get authentic US paypal account.
(iii) Link up your US bank account with the Paypal account.
(iv) Withdraw fund from selected local bank in your country (Zenith bank for naija). You don't need to have an acount with the local bank.

4. You can also make money by writing e-books and or online micro work.
For details, reach me on; etido2020@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Managing Job Stress By Idris Olatunde Oluwaseyi. / Professional Writers Needed! Pay- #3 Per Word / Career Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.