Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Picture Of The Snake We Killed In My Room - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of The Snake We Killed In My Room (463 Views)

The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS / The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Snake We Killed In My Room by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
this snake was so stubon that it was hard before we could killed .it ran .....under my bed i was sacred my dad killed it
cc;lalasticlala

Re: Picture Of The Snake We Killed In My Room by NwaAmaikpe: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
angry

I don't know which one is harder to make out.

The snake

Or your grammar.
Re: Picture Of The Snake We Killed In My Room by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
dose are typo errors my keyboard has problem please
Re: Picture Of The Snake We Killed In My Room by SoftP(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lala and his crew right now'. Oooooh Snake

Re: Picture Of The Snake We Killed In My Room by njelrapheal: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
This is not the type lala likes to see o. I don't think this one will make fp
Re: Picture Of The Snake We Killed In My Room by Stevebamdex(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
la-la doesn't accept a burnt offering. this is going no where.
Re: Picture Of The Snake We Killed In My Room by Vision4God: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sorry .... ur sentence is confusing. Kindly read through op.

(1) (Reply)

Friday Naija Newspapers Headlines, 16-06-2017 / American Government Grants Apostle Suleiman Highest Non Resident Honorary Award / My Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.