Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking (57363 Views)

Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag / Commissioner Of Big Yansh, Fans React To New Sexy Photos Of Moyo Lawal / Moyo Lawal In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by Bigcake: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
In the last pix she went to buy cucumber...
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by iluvdonjazzy: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
her market must sell

1 Like

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by M2dX(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mtcheeeeew!!

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by 234GT(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Who cares?
Does her bleached skin have any effect on the outcome of real vs juve later tonight?
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by Ikillfools: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Not bad.
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by lenghtinny(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
leofab:
Fashola come here.
This one nah corporal punishment grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by paradigmshift(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Dr's recommendations - 70% Cowgirl ...20% doggy.... 10% others. ..

NEXT! angry

which formula u dey use oga
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by lenghtinny(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
She looks uncomfortable in the dress...

Besides that make up on her face is thick enough to change her destiny

2 Likes

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by oyienootieno: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mhissgaga:
She's beautiful but almost naked...

No dear she's sexy not beautiful. .. just average

1 Like

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by tivta(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
verygudbadguy:
I knew this babe when she used to be black. I almost couldn't recognize anymore. She featured in some TV series then in the early 2000s...

Nowadays, babes want to be yellow to attract guys since no wetin we dey always drool for be dat...

Gbam. Bleaching Queen she is...

1 Like

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by DollarAngel(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
SHE LOOKS LIKE A MANNEQUIN

1 Like

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by augustine: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Too short
Exactly. Her puna can only accommodate 4 inches, the remaining length will be disappointed outside. cool
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by enomakos(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Dr's recommendations - 70% Cowgirl ...20% doggy.... 10% others. ..

NEXT! angry
1% wheelbarrow style
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
leofab:
Fashola come here.
grin you wan make fashola bow till death

2 Likes

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by Oyindidi(f): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
augustine:
Exactly. Her puna can only accommodate 4 inches, the remaining length will be disappointed outside. cool
angry
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by enomakos(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
a girl that only date married men
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by kadiri3(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
But im hearing people saying she's muslim.then why is she spoiling our religion again nawa o
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by seifini(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
in Kendrick's voice: U ain't shit but doodoo.
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by Daddybright1986(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Way are the vassiline cries.....see food done land

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by bonifieldstun(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Omo see that yansh

1 Like

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by bonifieldstun(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Way are the vassiline cries.....see food done land
olodo how is this a food?? vassiline kor aboliki ni
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by BAILMONEY: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
THAT GEH WEY NOR SABI YARN. COVFEFE

1 Like

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
She go smell down there. No be naija babe again
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by Tex42(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wicked!
To be a man is not a day's job...!
Just negodu!

1 Like

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by Afam4eva(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2017
verygudbadguy:
I knew this babe when she used to be black. I almost couldn't recognize anymore. She featured in some TV series then in the early 2000s...

Nowadays, babes want to be yellow to attract guys since no wetin we dey always drool for be dat...
She featured in Shallow waters.

4 Likes

Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by Lloydfather(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2017
Oh na this asewo be the moyo lawal. Sioooo ki la tiriri
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by arleck(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2017
jesusson22:
The endowed Nollywood actress shared these sultry photos of herself in a short yellow dress on her social media page, and her fans can't just get over them.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/these-hot-photos-of-actress-moyo-lawal.html?m=1
You This Girl Moyo, I Know You a F**king B**ch and i must yansh you in Jesus Name Amen!!
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by Ralphdan(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2017
leofab:
Fashola come here.

Na dye fashola go dey be that Cus em go bow all em life. grin
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by JIGHU(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2017
She has always been yellow and even Funke Akindele use to call her Omo pupa in the drama series back then

verygudbadguy:

Nowadays, babes want to be yellow to attract guys since na wetin we dey always drool for be dat...
Re: Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking by verygudbadguy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
JIGHU:
She has always been yellow and even Funke Akindele use to call her Omo pupa in the drama series back then

Maybe not as yellow as now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding / Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.