Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

"A Leader Without Frontier", By Ifeanyi Okali - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "A Leader Without Frontier", By Ifeanyi Okali (499 Views)

Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Calls For Strong Manufacturing Sector In Nige / Spbk; A Leader With Great Passion / Factors That Could Make Or Mar A Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"A Leader Without Frontier", By Ifeanyi Okali by muchechekay: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
It was Harvey S. Firestone who said that the growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership. Suffice me to say here that the greatness of any man is not vested on the amount of wealth amassed during a lifetime, but the amount of sunshine one brings upon the lives of other people around him. This is the spirit of the Sun and it's called SELFLESSNESS.

Men come in sizes and operate in places in phases, but only great men leave indelible marks on the sands of time and hearts of men, women and children inclusive, around them.

Ambassador Charles Nzechi happens to be a man who has bared his heart to touching the lives of many too numerous to mention. The poor and the needy are singing eulogies not as an act of sycophancy nor are they blowing unnecessary trumpet notes, but as a means of thanksgiving to the good act of kindness and accelerated succour brought upon their lives.

Under the auspices of the wonderful platforms of the Charles Nzechi Foundation and Multiple Travel Ltd, you've brought unimaginable assistance to many too numerous to mention. Your philanthropic gestures and benevolence is unrivalled as it corroborates the deep words of Miriam Bard, "The results of philanthropy are always beyond calculation." I can also assert vehemently here that you've shown your leadership mettle. You've shown yourself as a leader without frontier blazing across boundaries, breaking barriers and bridging relationships to foster unity. That's why I call you a leader without frontier.

I celebrate your munificent spirit
I celebrate your laudable achievement
I celebrate your egalitarian spirit
I know it's time for merriment.

Happy birthday Ambassador Charles Nzechi!
I pray long life and good health for you sir!!
Long live Ambassador Charles Nzechi!!!
[i][/i]

Source: http://abnews247.com/en/2017/06/03/leader-without-frontier-ifeanyi-okali/

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Degree Award / Ask Me About Real Estate / Football Transfer News In Europe. Manu Set To Sign Nemanja Matic From Chelsea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.