Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Giveaway: Baking Pans Of Various Sizes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Giveaway: Baking Pans Of Various Sizes (3379 Views)

How To Make Mini Chocolate Muffins/ Cupcakes Without Muffin Pans & No Oven / Baking Tips Everyone Should Know / Cake Pans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giveaway: Baking Pans Of Various Sizes by jukeblam(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
I have baking pans of various sizes and shapes for any 'upcoming' baker out there. All free.

Pickup location is Gbagada. Call 07020085468 or send an email to my username at yahoo dot com, incase the number isn't available.

Re: Giveaway: Baking Pans Of Various Sizes by AetA: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2017
Goodmorning , please am intersted in the baking pans how can i get them ma.
Re: Giveaway: Baking Pans Of Various Sizes by Sogen2(f): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
oh my God!!!! I feel like crying. I stay in Ibadan, wish I was in lag

1 Like

Re: Giveaway: Baking Pans Of Various Sizes by jukeblam(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pans have been picked up; thanks to all who showed interest.
Re: Giveaway: Baking Pans Of Various Sizes by Bin3(f): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Giveaway: Baking Pans Of Various Sizes by Pamelayoung: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2017
jukeblam:
Pans have been picked up; thanks to all who showed interest.

Some people are very greedy why would they pick all. Oga you should have been giving them bits by bits so that others can get. I was planning coming to gbagada today. Anyways do you have oven to give away or for sale even?
Re: Giveaway: Baking Pans Of Various Sizes by lifenajeje(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pamelayoung:

Some people are very greedy why would they pick all. Oga you should have been giving them bits by bits so that others can get. I was planning coming to gbagada today. Anyways do you have oven to give away or for sale even?

U funny so it should keep occupying space...next time act fast ..op may have bought foreign pans so bye bye to local pans whereby u need to sculpture especially if u bake twice

(1) (Reply)

Molara’s Jollof Beans / Did You Know That "Indomie" Has A Meaning? / Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.