Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Boniface Chizea Refutes Wsj’s Interview On President Buhari’s Health - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boniface Chizea Refutes Wsj’s Interview On President Buhari’s Health (413 Views)

Joshua Iginla Prophecies Concerning Buhari Health This Year 2018 / Epic Response To Daddy Freeze Interview On Tithing!!! / Exclusive! UK Election, CR7, Buhari's Health, Messi, Osinbajo, Saraki's CCT, Oth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boniface Chizea Refutes Wsj’s Interview On President Buhari’s Health by laoluayoola: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dr Boniface Chizea, has refuted claims by an online newspaper that he said President Muhammadu Buhari was critically ill in an interview with Wall Street Journal.
He explained there was no time he granted any interview to Wall Street Journal or any other news medium where he discussed the president’s state of health.
“I am not a medical doctor and the President is not my patient and therefore I am hardly in a position to make such a pronouncement about the health of the President. For the many years I have engaged in the public space, all that have followed me would attest to the fact that I am not a rabble-rouser and hardly court any controversy,” he asserted.
The economist stressed that ethics and objectivity are often the hallmark of his public discussions and could never make such statement.
“I am generally considered as pro establishment as I appreciate that it is not a walk in the park being in charge of affairs in a country such as Nigeria where there are many armchair experts who would always claim superior knowledge better than those in helm of affairs”, Dr Chizea reiterated.
President Buhari travelled to London for follow-up consultations with doctors in the second week of May after a previous trip there earlier this year.

Re: Boniface Chizea Refutes Wsj’s Interview On President Buhari’s Health by biafrasun: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
has he not Been buried according to Islamic rite?

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Public Marriage Proposal Goes Wrong / Room 39 / Micostarmall Huge Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.