Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Importation From Cotonou - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Importation From Cotonou (952 Views)

Why Not Buy And Ship From Cotonou To Lagos Port / Prices Of Tokunbo Cars In Cotonou! 2020 Update! / Tin-can Clearing/buying From Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation From Cotonou by segzyndpep(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
I need to get something straight.the government has barn importation of vehicles/cars from coronou.

Buy i still see dealers bring good cars from cotonou. But i want to know how they handle the custom clearance/duty.

Can they have confirm documents or they arent geniune document..
I love to buy from cotonou because i will see varieties and diff options,but scared to waste millions and still be scared to travel becaude of customs on the road..

please comment if you are more inform about this..
Re: Importation From Cotonou by abolore80(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
it all depends on the links you are using. If your link is good, you can buy a car from cotonou and still get valid documents on it.
Re: Importation From Cotonou by segzyndpep(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=abolore80 post=57182080]it all depends on the links you are using. If your link is good, you can buy a car from cotonou and still get valid documents on it. [/quote

My concern is that since government as barn the importation of cars from cotonou..do you mean the duty will claim it is tin-can clear?i do duty for my cars bt that is before the barn..
Re: Importation From Cotonou by abolore80(m): 5:31am On Jun 05, 2017
yes. You can get duty from tincan after bringing the car from cotonou. Like i said, if you have a good link, that link can easily get document from tincan.
Re: Importation From Cotonou by segzyndpep(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2017
abolore80:
yes. You can get duty from tincan after bringing the car from cotonou. Like i said, if you have a good link, that link can easily get document from tincan.

Thanks s very much i appreciate
Re: Importation From Cotonou by abolore80(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
you're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice On The Type Of Engine Oil, I Can Use For My Toyota Camry / Car Tracker/ Installation In Abuja / This N720m Limousine Can Move On Land And Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.