Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Feeling Pissed Off! These Idiiitsss Don't Want Me To Watch The Final! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Feeling Pissed Off! These Idiiitsss Don't Want Me To Watch The Final! (427 Views)

‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho / 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane / Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Pissed Off! These Idiiitsss Don't Want Me To Watch The Final! by lovediehatelive(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
So I went to a viewing center and as soon as Cristi scored did his signature celebration, the TV went blank! angry angry angry angry

Guess what? Their subscription expired! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

angry angry angry angry
Re: Feeling Pissed Off! These Idiiitsss Don't Want Me To Watch The Final! by hodusglobal(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
If that kind of issue happens for where all those guys called Alaaye or Omo'ta dey watch match, forget dat TV including the decoder don enter RIP be dat. Even the operator of the viewing centre go just see say him find himself at the nearest hospital. grin
Re: Feeling Pissed Off! These Idiiitsss Don't Want Me To Watch The Final! by lovediehatelive(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2017
hodusglobal:
If that kind of issue happens for where all those guys called Alaaye or Omo'ta dey watch match, forget dat TV including the decoder don enter RIP be dat. Even the operator of the viewing centre go just see say him find himself at the nearest hospital. grin

they are lucky aswear angry

If not for self control, I would have damaged their TV angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo Named Global Cover Star Of FIFA 18 / The Incredible Story Of Bundesliga Refugee Bakery Jatta / Chelsea,manchester United Or Arsenal Who Should James Rodriguez Join This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.