Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Coreldraw Problem - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Coreldraw Problem (970 Views)

2020 Calendar Coreldraw CDR File Free Download / CORELDRAW | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | Training For Beginners (VIDEO TUTORIALS) / Where Can I Get Latest Adobe Suites And Coreldraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coreldraw Problem by Mynews: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2017
I went to print a job designed with coreldraw , when I got to d place to print it, all d fonts changed to another one. then I ask what makes it so, they said I didn't curve it.
so my question is, what is curve on coreldraw and how do I curve a job.
Thanks
Re: Coreldraw Problem by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Mynews:
I went to print a job designed with coreldraw , when I got to d place to print it, all d fonts changed to another one. then I ask what makes it so, they said I didn't curve it.
so my question is, what is curve on coreldraw and how do I curve a job.
Thanks

1. Select the fonts.
2. Right click and select "convert to curves".
That makes it a vector object instead of a font.

1 Like

Re: Coreldraw Problem by Student125(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2017
To make it easy, after your whole design, make sure u ungroup any grouped text (e.g if you group a text with objects like circle, rectangle etc). you can select any object if you are not sure and check arrange, if you see ungruop highlited then ungroup all.
After go to edit, select all, click text( by now all text in that design are selected.
As selected goto arrange and click convert to curve(or Ctlr Q).
Now ur text are converted to curve. hope that answered ur question.

1 Like

Re: Coreldraw Problem by Mynews: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2017
Thanks so much for your tutorial God bless you. am greatly greatful
Re: Coreldraw Problem by Student125(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mynews:
Thanks so much for your tutorial God bless you. am greatly greatful
You welcome anytime, feel free to ask any question.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Screen Printing / Contact Me For Your Graphics Work / Free Graphic Design!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.