Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Zinadine Zidane Should Retire Or Be Demoted. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zinadine Zidane Should Retire Or Be Demoted. (1447 Views)

‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton / Zinadine Zidane Returned To Real Madrid As The New Manager / "Lionel Messi Should Retire" - Maradona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zinadine Zidane Should Retire Or Be Demoted. by azimibraun: 5:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Having started his Coaching Career from the top, there is just one direction to go next and that is downward. He came as a Coach and ended up a Magician or a miracle worker. How long can magic and miracle work in European and spanish football? For Real madrid the club, they may just be having a monster in their hands. Zidane may keep his cool and still hunger and thirst or may just become proud and egoistic and start a war with the board. How do you question a Man who brought 1958 to 2017 and demystified the seemingly impossible back to back glory of the modern era? I don think so. Sacking may be harsh so I suggest he is demoted with a much higher pay and that means he should go back to the academy and groom the future of madrid just as he has done in raising the boys doing wonders at the moment with the senior players. Zidane. Should just take up a new challenge. Sustainability is tougher than achieving a goal. " It's. Best to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest" Football is not fair. Pep, Jose, Wenger and a few coaches will tell you so. Zidane take a break go raise more boys and come back later. If you lose your first game of next season the reactions you will get will shock you. You know better than me. But for the Moment you are the Man. Congrats. Hala Madrid.
Re: Zinadine Zidane Should Retire Or Be Demoted. by bigtt76(f): 6:07am On Jun 04, 2017
True talk

1 Like

Re: Zinadine Zidane Should Retire Or Be Demoted. by Gmajor(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2017
what rubbish.
only winners-by-mistake and people who don't have confidence in themselves will agree with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinadine Zidane Should Retire Or Be Demoted. by pussyponder: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Na real WA for u ooo... If he fails he won't be the first to fail... There is nothing wrong in winning or losing more... Hardwork pays... Bro am sure u are a salary earner. . U are being manage.. Pls change the way u think and stop being lazy...

3 Likes

Re: Zinadine Zidane Should Retire Or Be Demoted. by osemoses1234(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2017
U get sense @ all
Re: Zinadine Zidane Should Retire Or Be Demoted. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Small sense like this, U no get

Re: Zinadine Zidane Should Retire Or Be Demoted. by judedwriter(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2017
He is about to be one of the greatest coaches and players of our time! smiley i hope real madrid doesn't let him down.
Re: Zinadine Zidane Should Retire Or Be Demoted. by othman11(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2017
azimibraun:
Having started his Coaching Career from the top, there is just one direction to go next and that is downward. He came as a Coach and ended up a Magician or a miracle worker. How long can magic and miracle work in European and spanish football? For Real madrid the club, they may just be having a monster in their hands. Zidane may keep his cool and still hunger and thirst or may just become proud and egoistic and start a war with the board. How do you question a Man who brought 1958 to 2017 and demystified the seemingly impossible back to back glory of the modern era? I don think so. Sacking may be harsh so I suggest he is demoted with a much higher pay and that means he should go back to the academy and groom the future of madrid just as he has done in raising the boys doing wonders at the moment with the senior players. Zidane. Should just take up a new challenge. Sustainability is tougher than achieving a goal. " It's. Best to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest" Football is not fair. Pep, Jose, Wenger and a few coaches will tell you so. Zidane take a break go raise more boys and come back later. If you lose your first game of next season the reactions you will get will shock you. You know better than me. But for the Moment you are the Man. Congrats. Hala Madrid.
are you stupid or an idiot or both @OP

(1) (Reply)

Diego Costa Back In London As Board Pleads With Antonio Conte To Play Him / CHECK THIS OUT (800 Odds) - Alabi Must Pay / Been Overtaken By Ivy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.