Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,990 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Strange Auntie Jennifer 11 (the Final) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Strange Auntie Jennifer 11 (the Final) (1359 Views)

STORY: Auntie Tope's Itchy Distress [must Read] / The Strange Auntie Jennifer 1 / Auntie Tope's Itchy Distress (Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Strange Auntie Jennifer 11 (the Final) by BuchiPrinzy: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2017
I opened my eyes and saw myself in another world. My Khaki Jacket was hanging on the hand-rest of the sofa I saw myself lying on.

It was a dark hall-like room, decorated with the archaic lamp stands; with its departing fragments that escapes after leaving the coven. An owl was hanging at the stick-edge of the ceiling.
The room was freezing but no sign or air-conditioner nor fan.
Beneath the transparent floor; was the putrid and bluish ocean, and the aquatic creatures were seen transporting themselves.

"Am I daydreaming?" I questioned no one, rubbing my left palm against my eyes.
I closed and opened my eyes after counting some seconds... "Where am I?" I screamed.

"Finally, you are awake." a thunderous voice echoed, causing the ground and walls to shake.
Standing up from the golden throne, was my Auntie Jennifer; in an attire of a Queen-mother, guarded by a Wolf and a Cheetah.

"Auntie Jennifer, where are we?" I stammered
"My name is Amynta; Goddess of the sea, and you are in my Kingdom" she started... "Buchi, the Auntie Jennifer you have known all along, isn't what you think she is ...i am a Lonely Queen in this kingdom, seeking for a mortal; to be made a King, a lover and a co-ruler. These women and men you see, are under me, living happy when I, the Queen is drowning in loneliness, that's why I decided to embark on a hunt for a King. On my touchdown to your world, I found myself in your compound..."

I was so confused that I fought hard not to buy that from her, she went on to clear me

"Your vice principal; I killed him, for whipping you. I'm sure you still remember Chekwube? I instructed ChloƩ , (Auntie Jennifer pointed one beautiful brunette) to bite him as a lesson of what I can do to protect the one I loves dearly. I made your admirers: Miss. Oyedele; you Biology mistress, the principal daughter, your classmates and so on, not to develop any romantical interest, aside from Maureen; because I loved her. There was a day you fell sick and Maureen took you home, your History teacher after lecture asked you to see her in her office, I knew of her plan of wanting to sleep with you but I don't want to bring my wrath upon her; rather I made you to develop a severe migraine and made you go home... "

After explaining those scary revelations to me, I asked her "So when will I be going back to my home"

"Am sorry Buchi, I don't think you will be going back there again. You have to be here and rule your people"
"Noo! Am going back to my parents, I can't stay here, besides I'm a mortal"
"You are now immortal, and this is your kingdom; our kingdom, and you; as a King have to stick by and foresee that your kingdom is been ruled well. From now on, your name is now Athen, husband to Amynta..."
"That's impossible!!!" I screamed, charging like a wounded bear.

"Bia Mmadu, what kind of nightmare are you having, that's making you to scream and sweat like a boxer?" my elder sister asked me.
"Owh! Thank god that it's just a dream" I made sign of the cross, as I tried controlling my heartbeats.

I looked at my phone, and it was 10:42am.
"Nnaa, that new tenant have packed in"
"Who are they?"
"Just a lady, tall, fair and beautiful. I overheard the landlord calling her Jennifer"
"That wasn't just a nightmare, I will be relocating to Uncle Kingsley side, from there I'll be going to school" I told my sister.
"What happened" she queried

I narrated all that happened in that nightmare to my sister and mom, then in the evening I took my bag and went to my uncle side, there I stayed and finish my school and leave the state.

THE END
Re: The Strange Auntie Jennifer 11 (the Final) by Vicktomaniaa(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2017
BuchiPrinzy:

I opened my eyes and saw myself in another world. My Khaki Jacket was hanging on the hand-rest of the sofa I saw myself lying on.

It was a dark hall-like room, decorated with the archaic lamp stands; with its departing fragments that escapes after leaving the coven. An owl was hanging at the stick-edge of the ceiling.
The room was freezing but no sign or air-conditioner nor fan.
Beneath the transparent floor; was the putrid and bluish ocean, and the aquatic creatures were seen transporting themselves.

"Am I daydreaming?" I questioned no one, rubbing my left palm against my eyes.
I closed and opened my eyes after counting some seconds... "Where am I?" I screamed.

"Finally, you are awake." a thunderous voice echoed, causing the ground and walls to shake.
Standing up from the golden throne, was my Auntie Jennifer; in an attire of a Queen-mother, guarded by a Wolf and a Cheetah.

"Auntie Jennifer, where are we?" I stammered
"My name is Amynta; Goddess of the sea, and you are in my Kingdom" she started... "Buchi, the Auntie Jennifer you have known all along, isn't what you think she is ...i am a Lonely Queen in this kingdom, seeking for a mortal; to be made a King, a lover and a co-ruler. These women and men you see, are under me, living happy when I, the Queen is drowning in loneliness, that's why I decided to embark on a hunt for a King. On my touchdown to your world, I found myself in your compound..."

I was so confused that I fought hard not to buy that from her, she went on to clear me

"Your vice principal; I killed him, for whipping you. I'm sure you still remember Chekwube? I instructed ChloƩ , (Auntie Jennifer pointed one beautiful brunette) to bite him as a lesson of what I can do to protect the one I loves dearly. I made your admirers: Miss. Oyedele; you Biology mistress, the principal daughter, your classmates and so on, not to develop any romantical interest, aside from Maureen; because I loved her. There was a day you fell sick and Maureen took you home, your History teacher after lecture asked you to see her in her office, I knew of her plan of wanting to sleep with you but I don't want to bring my wrath upon her; rather I made you to develop a severe migraine and made you go home... "

After explaining those scary revelations to me, I asked her "So when will I be going back to my home"

"Am sorry Buchi, I don't think you will be going back there again. You have to be here and rule your people"
"Noo! Am going back to my parents, I can't stay here, besides I'm a mortal"
"You are now immortal, and this is your kingdom; our kingdom, and you; as a King have to stick by and foresee that your kingdom is been ruled well. From now on, your name is now Athen, husband to Amynta..."
"That's impossible!!!" I screamed, charging like a wounded bear.

"Bia Mmadu, what kind of nightmare are you having, that's making you to scream and sweat like a boxer?" my elder sister asked me.
"Owh! Thank god that it's just a dream" I made sign of the cross, as I tried controlling my heartbeats.

I looked at my phone, and it was 10:42am.
"Nnaa, that new tenant have packed in"
"Who are they?"
"Just a lady, tall, fair and beautiful. I overheard the landlord calling her Jennifer"
"That wasn't just a nightmare, I will be relocating to Uncle Kingsley side, from there I'll be going to school" I told my sister.
"What happened" she queried

I narrated all that happened in that nightmare to my sister and mom, then in the evening I took my bag and went to my uncle side, there I stayed and finish my school and leave the state.

THE END

And you think you're doing me... Ure doing yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Devils For Supper (a Crime Story) / SEO Writers Needed Urgently / Texture Of Darkness:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.