Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter (6056 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Daughter VS Iyabo Ojo Daughter Who Is The Most Fashionable? / Michelle, Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Speaks On Cyber Bullying / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2017
‘At your age what you need is a calculator for your exams’ – Nigerians fire back at Mercy Aigbe’s daughter

On May 30, a video interview of Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe‘s daughter went viral.

In the video, Michelle stated she didn’t like cyber-bullying and sometimes ignored her comment section because of that.

The teenager also added she did not understand the constant hate thrown at her mother. Some of those comments on her page.

However, soon as the video got out and clips made their way around the internet, Nigerians reacted.

As expected, there are mixed reactions to Michelle’s cyber-bullying statement.

And the comments that followed;

http://thenet.ng/2017/05/age-need-calculator-exams-nigerians-fire-back-mercy-aigbes-daughter/

2 Likes

Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by hola106(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2017
s OK I knw it will get to front page in case plz to s my birthday show me love by giving me like

3 Likes

Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by dingbang(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Lol... Her mum should rather teach her not to toe the path of hers.. I wonder why a young girl at 15 should be so active on social media.

2 Likes

Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Alexk2(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Social media has come to stay and it is hard to stop children and teenager from it's use.
Whatever is happening to her is all her parent's fault...bad mentoring, bad parenting. It may get worse if angry sad angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by fastgyal(f): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2017
at your age what you need is a calculator.
wicked!!
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by dessz(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2017
which kind calculator, she needs her books. na so I see one Jss1 dey use calculator do addition,
I was like;

3 Likes

Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by eaglestar: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Read: How Affiliate Advertising Can Help You Earn Money: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/06/how-affiliate-advertising-can-help-you.html
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by crazyABO(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2017
Like seriously? angrythe girl was only trynna express her self ain't see anything wrong with that undecidedthis is democracy for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by WalkerMichael(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2017
Banana fall on her there!
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by doublewisdom: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hope she doesn't end up being a bigger oloshi than her mother.
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Jaideyone(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
being a celebrity in Nigeria is more difficult than anywhere else in the world. you automatically become the target frustrated souls to vent their anger.
I mean I've been trying to reconcile topics like Mercy Aigbe on vacation to the screams of olosho, hoe and all other derogatory names in the comments.

even if she stole someone's husband the relationship was consensual and the two parties involved are adults. Our way of thinking is so messed up that if a woman leaves her husband after being beaten and battered we begin to call her all sort of derogatory names just because she's trying to leave an abusive relationship.

yet some of us have sisters and mothers. celebrities can't even kiss a random guy or get drunk in a club without making the news while regular joes and janes do very terrible things and go unnoticed. some of those calling her olosho have body count of 50 upward. some of those calling her olosho have sisters and mothers with body count running into hundreds. they go to their sisters page and drop beautiful comments but they look for a celebrity and start pouring our their frustrations with insults.

Nigerians and hypocrisy

now they've started attacking the daughter again just because she doesn't enjoying seeing her mother insulted. I tire for these mumu cyber bullies o

4 Likes

Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Jaideyone(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
doublewisdom:
Hope she doesn't end up being a bigger oloshi than her mother.
see another cyber bully. are you sure your sisters don't have higher body count than mercy Aigbe? free the woman let her live her life

2 Likes

Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jaideyone:
see another cyber bully. are you sure your sisters don't have higher body count than mercy Aigbe? free the woman let her live her life
How is Aigbe's skull?
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Jaideyone(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:
How is Aigbe's skull?
wrong person. ask google
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jaideyone:
wrong person. ask google
Voltron... You should know.
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Jaideyone(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

Voltron... You should know.
OK. frustrated soul. I guess you'll be happy if people start calling your mother derogatory names just because she's having marital problems
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jaideyone:
OK. frustrated soul. I guess you'll be happy if people start calling your mother derogatory names just because she's having marital problems
If your mother carries her mata come social media...we will call her the right names.
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by lenghtinny(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
hola106:
s OK I knw it will get to front page in case plz to s my birthday show me love by giving me like
You wan use am buy cake ba?
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by lenghtinny(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
hola106:
You wan use am buy cake ba?
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by dollarcoolcat(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Abeg people shld take it easy @least they're human jes like normal people.. she jes wan air her view, I thot most of us sef wey no sabi them dey xpress our feelin!
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Realkenny(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
hola106:
ote..use d likes go buy land na..omoko
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by hola106(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Realkenny:
ote..use d likes go buy land na..omoko
ago
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by mars123(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nonsense. Some people don't know the likes and following is what these celebrities need from you. People wey know theirself no dey reply silly critics yapping about poo.
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by ttyl02(f): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
her life,her business.. Ppl like taking paracetamol on top another person headache sha..
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Jaideyone(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

If your mother carries her mata come social media...we will call her the right names.
you are not so intelligent after all and I'm not surprised. Mercy was beaten several times but she kept a good public appearance giving the social media the idea her marriage was perfect. that is a woman that has been abused and beaten for years till the beating became so severe she was vomiting blood and she had a broken skull. so tell me perfect one. what was she supposed to do? shame on mor0ns like you. you claim to be educated but the only thing that makes you feel like a man is the feeling you get when you oppress women.

if your sister or daughters end up in such marriage pls make them stay till they get beaten to death. were Omo irankiran with room temperature IQ
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jaideyone:
you are not so intelligent after all and I'm not surprised. Mercy was beaten several times but she kept a good public appearance giving the social media the idea her marriage was perfect. that is a woman that has been abused and beaten for years till the beaten became so severe she was vomiting blood and she had a broken skull. so tell me perfect one. what was she supposed to do? shame on mor0ns like you. you claim to be educated but the only thing that makes you feel like a man is the feeling you get when you oppress women.

if your sister or daughters end up in such marriage pls make them stay till they get beaten to death. were Omo irankiran with room temperature IQ
Your IQ is subzero.... EI Eskimo winter levels.. no response because you're​ uncouth.... And sound like a woman abuser who's yet to discover his true calling cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Jaideyone(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

Your IQ is subzero.... EI Eskimo winter levels.. no response because you're​ uncouth.... And sound like a woman abuser who's yet to discover his true calling cheesy
Olodo I'm the one defending the poor woman and the abusers are the uneducated miscreants like you screaming olosho all over the cyberspace. that's cyber bullying but I guess you are not very intelligent so you don't know what you're doing. you are the woman abuser
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jaideyone:
Olodo I'm the one defending the poor woman and the abusers are the uneducated miscreants like you screaming olosho all over the cyberspace. that's cyber bullying but I guess you are not very intelligent so you don't know what you're doing. you are the woman abuser
I have told you... about your true calling... Woman beater.... It remains unchanged.

1 Like

Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Jaideyone(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

I have told you... about your true calling... Woman beater.... It remains unchanged.
you are the one justifying cyber bullying. youvare the woman beater. I won't dignify you with a response anymore. stop going online to call women hoes. your sisters have high body count too. start from them.

good night
Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jaideyone:
you are the one justifying cyber bullying. youvare the woman beater. I won't dignify you with a response anymore. stop going online to call women hoes. your sisters have high body count too. start from them.

good night
You are purely irresponsible. Calling anothers mother over a slay Queen... I will rather start with your mother.

1 Like

Re: ‘At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator – Nigerians Fire Aigbe's Daughter by Jaideyone(m): 5:49am On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:

You are purely irresponsible. Calling anothers mother over a slay Queen... I will rather start with your mother.
what is this mor0n saying? go back and read my first post on the thread. how does telling people to love and let live translate to irresponsibility?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) / Banky W Shades Arsenal fans & arsene wenger – Says "Take Heart" (photo) / Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.