Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? (19767 Views)

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Why Is Igbo Songs More Popular In Churches Than Any Other Tribes In Nigeria. / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by XINZ: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
SorftWerk:

Sure bro...

Just sent u a pm.
I cant access this mailbox, bruh.

Kindly send it here :
MrSinzuNation@gmail.com
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
XINZ:

I cant access this mailbox, bruh.

Kindly send it here :
aaight bro...
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Piiko:
Mostly single ladies trying to sell market, husband's are scarce these days

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na wa oh...

You guys didn't even let the ladies breathe.

Tackling them from every corner.

Ladies themselves couldn't defeat themselves or do they agree to all allegations?
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
porozhniy:
"Do you know the opposite of recession is glory to glory"
Just heard that on TV, and the loudest chants of hallelujah came from...u already know.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by yinks0067: 5:02am On Jun 05, 2017
PaperLace:
Women tend to be more religious. It gives room for a less drastic approach to things, it appeals to emotions _something that's very welcoming to women. They find it comforting...

(e.g) A man whose wife is cheating won't go to church to pray, but we have thousands of women doing it.

I don't agree they're gullible, I think due to societal pressure _Nigerian women care so much about making and keeping their homes that they lose their senses in the process. 90% of the time, they're not even praying for themselves.

The spiritual aspect of a home rest on lots of women, hence the saying "mama prayers keeps me going/covered". Is your mother gullible?
When they talk about mothers prayer .its a prayer that comes deepdown from the mother to the child and not what you think
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by yinks0067: 5:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Presh555:
Na wa oh...

You guys didn't even let the ladies breathe.

Tackling them from every corner.

Ladies themselves couldn't defeat themselves or do they agree to all allegations?
Do you knw that there will be more females in hell than heaven too
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by XINZ: 6:46am On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
aaight bro...
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2017
yinks0067:

When they talk about mothers prayer .its a prayer that comes deepdown from the mother to the child and not what you think
The one other women go there to pray, comes from their butt?
Your opinion all the same.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2017
yinks0067:

Do you knw that there will be more females in hell than heaven too
Jesus Christ shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by doyinbaby(f): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Nothing wrong in looking for husband in church.....Everybody has a reason for going to church....to socialize,business contacts,need to get healing,deliverance,freedom from alcohol and drug addiction,need to find a husband,need to have children.....Everybody go to God for solution to their problems....Don't you all have reasons you go to church....abeg free single ladies

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
doyinbaby:
Nothing wrong in looking for husband in church.....Everybody has a reason for going to church....to socialize,business contacts,need to get healing,deliverance,freedom from alcohol and drug addiction,need to find a husband,need to have children.....Everybody go to God for solution to their problems....Don't you all have reasons you go to church....abeg free single ladies
My sister, I tire oh

We all have reasons why we go to church jare.

Guys, won't just agree that they need God more than ladies wink

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by xtivin(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Isaiah 4 VS 1

Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist