Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why We Need Form M And Soncap And Ctn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why We Need Form M And Soncap And Ctn (2228 Views)

Why Manufacturers, Foreign Shipping Lines Reject CTN —shippers Association / CTN: How Foreign Firms Short- Change FG / MAN, NACCIMA Give Condition To Support Reintroduction Of CTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Need Form M And Soncap And Ctn by Comma: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2010
I don't why it's so much trouble to import goods from other country, they told me that I need to get FORM M, SONCAP, CTN,
any one know this?
Re: Why We Need Form M And Soncap And Ctn by Cheny1102: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2010
Regarding SONCAP certificate, you could ask production manufacturer arrange it for you. It just a golden paper, angry
Re: Why We Need Form M And Soncap And Ctn by Lancier(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can process your marine insurance certificates for all your Form M transactions and deliver to direct to your doorstep.

We can come directly to you to pick up your Proforma Invoice, underwrite the risk and compute the premium payable. Option to choose between Clause A and Clause C. The marine certificate will only be processed and issued to you upon payment of full premium.

You could also scan and send your Proforma Invoice to my email: lancier224@yahoo.com to enable me calculate the premium payable. We then deliver the certificate to you and pick up our premium upon delivery of certificate to you.

For further details, contact Lanre on 08033054437, Email: lancier224@yahoo.com bb pin: 2bd85fdb. 

InsuranceDirect2U™: Quality Insurance Services Guaranteed!
Re: Why We Need Form M And Soncap And Ctn by mekaboy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
does someone bringing in goods via groupage need all these?
Re: Why We Need Form M And Soncap And Ctn by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pre-Buhari regime, there's a shortcut to it here, which involves greasing palms but not anymore especially with the single treasury account thing.

That being said, there are some shipping agents that still help their clients with them and its inbuilt in their charges.

I hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

I Just Receive Alert Of 6,000,000.00 (six Million Naira) / Kosso Wood Suppliers Fom Taraba / How To Start Laptop And Phone Importation Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.