Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,720 members, 7,847,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tiwa Savage - I’m Inspired By The Love Of My Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage - I’m Inspired By The Love Of My Fans (365 Views)

Tiwa Savage – I’m Hard To Earn, Not Hard To Get / TRENDING: Tiwa Savage – “i’m The Queen Of African Music” / Savage! I’m Not Trying To Have Any More Babies – Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage - I’m Inspired By The Love Of My Fans by Badovilla(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Make a list of the top artistes in Africa at the moment and you cannot help but mention Tiwatope Savage, irrespective of whatever yardstick is employed .
Beautiful , classy and blessed with the voice of a nightingale , Tiwa is singing and the world is listening. Despite the personal issues she has had to contend with , the mother of one is still making waves with her career .
Speaking with Sunday Scoop , she spoke on what drives her . “ Music is what I like to do best so I am primarily motivated by my love for music . Beyond that, the love of my family and fans spurs me on . I am inspired whenever I get beautiful messages from people who have been blessed by what I do . It gives me the assurance that yes , I ’m doing something right. And that is why I am constantly working to put out new and refreshing materials , ” she said with an infectious smile .
So what happens when she gets ugly messages? “ I don ’t let it get to me. Of course , not everybody would like you . However , I have also learnt that many of the people who say mean , hurtful things about you are not really mad at you . They just probably have some unresolved issues in their lives. To people like that , I try to respond with love or just move on without dwelling on it, ” she said.
On what sort of impact motherhood has had on her as a singer and person, she said, “ Being a mother is the most awesome feeling ever . ”
Source : http://naijacrooks.com/2017/06/tiwa-savage-im-inspired-love-fans/

Re: Tiwa Savage - I’m Inspired By The Love Of My Fans by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2017
Slay Mama cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage - I’m Inspired By The Love Of My Fans by mroop(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
that's true

(1) (Reply)

Former Newcastle Midfielder Tiote Dies In China / Cynthia Morgan Lashes Dammy Krane, Says God Loves Him / Dino Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.