Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can (1165 Views)

Redeploy Or Relocate To Any State And Direct Posting – Nysc Issues A Disclaimer / Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? / Boko Haram: Yobe Corpers In Camp Want FG To Relocate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by Bari22: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2017
please if you can help me relocate i will really appreciate. Im batch b stream 2 and i have been seeking to relocate since the time we finish our camp but i never get. My simple reason is that im married, imagine a husband can't see his wife and child for three consecutive months. My ppa are even making the matter worse, they never allow me to travel, they never give me allowee or any other thing and i never have access to my nysc allowee due to bvn problem. I offer up to thirty thousand after camp but still i no get relocation. Please for the sake of my marriage if by any chance you can help, please help me redeploy atleast near to my family.
Re: Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by LordCrimson(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2017
I'm waiting for scammers to flood this tread cry
Re: Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by Bari22: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2017
LordCrimson:
I'm waiting for scammers to flood this tread cry
pay after service is applied
Re: Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bari22:
please if you can help me relocate i will really appreciate. Im batch b stream 2 and i have been seeking to relocate since the time we finish our camp but i never get. My simple reason is that im married, imagine a husband can't see his wife and child for three consecutive months. My ppa are even making the matter worse, they never allow me to travel, they never give me allowee or any other thing and i never have access to my nysc allowee due to bvn problem. I offer up to thirty thousand after camp but still i no get relocation. Please for the sake of my marriage if by any chance you can help, please help me redeploy atleast near to my family.

You should have redeployed when you were in camp.
Re: Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by Bari22: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You should have redeployed when you were in camp.
i tried all i can
Re: Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bari22:
i tried all i can
but nysc redeploy corpers based on marital issues, how come your case is different
Re: Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by Bari22: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
bjhaid:
but nysc redeploy corpers based on marital issues, how come your case is different
it is for female corp members only
Re: Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bari22:
it is for female corp members only
Oh, this is sad, you should have worked it thoroughly from camp
Re: Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by ped007(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Be a real man and serve your nation jare...
It's only one year,
cos u still have a whole lifetime to serve your family...

I bin tink say na woman dey complain sef!!!
Re: Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by kuchikau1: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
ped007:
Be a real man and serve your nation jare...
It's only one year,
cos u still have a whole lifetime to serve your family...

I bin tink say name woman dey complain sef!!!
u are a waste of sperm #noofense. Cant u see other complications in his message?
Re: Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by Problemsolver14: 12:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Hello corpers/everyone.. If you want to be reposted to the state of your choice.. Pls email problemsolver1004@gmail.com. So I can give you the break down. Terms and conditions apply. Pls for serious people only. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by Problemsolver14: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello corpers/everyone.. If you want to be reposted to the state of your choice, or you know anyone who is desperately seeking to be reposted look no further!! Everything has been made so difficult and seems near impossible to be relocated but you will be amazed at how easy and stress free it is to be relocated! Pls email problemsolver1004@gmail.com so I can give you the break down. Terms and conditions apply. Pls for serious people only. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can by zamanii: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
ped007:
Be a real man and serve your nation jare... It's only one year, cos u still have a whole lifetime to serve your family...
I bin tink say na woman dey complain sef!!!

Really! How insensitive can you be

(1) (Reply)

Corps Members EXPERIENCE / NYSC: Benue 2023 Batch B stream 2, let's Gather Here. / Nysc Needed In Ibadan- Must Be Elect/elect Or Computer Science/enginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.