Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) (62993 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / One Building 3 Churches:See Photo Of A Building In Lagos That Has 3 Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by realmindz: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
if e pain u go and open your own. pls let them be, the gullible must be scammed until no one gullible left

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
pressplay411:
When business is moving.
Even banks and telecomms haven't gone this far and they're supposed to be the most competitive.
The WORST is that some Christians will continue to pester other Christians to come over and start worshipping with them.....as if they own GOD...or have the keys to the gate of hell

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
This same building used to house a nice supermarket way back but today it's housing 3 churches , last time I went to Oregun and saw warehouses that used holds for a lot of business had been converted to churches and it was then I knew Nigeria going in the wrong direction

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
realmindz:
if e pain u go and open your own. pls let them be, the gullible must be scammed until no one gullible left

That's true
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by tdayof(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
This would have been funny.

But looking at it now is making me angry. This RCCG has become a full time business enterprise,and i am yet to see them giving back to the society.

There is an RCCG per every square mile around the World,and they are supposedly winning souls for Christ.

Na which Souls them dey win?i am yet to see one Redeem member that i take serious as a Christian.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/rccg-donates-equipment-school/
https://guardian.ng/sport/rccg-donates-sports-complex-to-akowonjo-community/
https://www.facebook.com/LeadershipNGA/posts/894949847205706
http://naijachurchnews.com/rccg-donates-icu-centre-lasuth/
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/06/rccg-donates-computers-to-lagos-technical-school/
http://thenationonlineng.net/rccg-builds-11-bed-hospital-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by SaintBuhari: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
No body have ever commented on why a single hotel sells a variety of food. It depends on what you want to eat. The end point is that you are satisfied. Remember nobody drags anyone into any church. A church is part of a big family. It does not matter which family you join just be sure THE ALMIGHTY GOD owns it.

No one is holy enough to judge. Leave the GREAT JUDGE to do HIS work. Except if you feel you and HIM are of the same rank and you will want to help HIM or you think HIS blind and only you can assist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by Lekison(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

But looking at it now is making me angry. This RCCG has become a full time business enterprise,and i am yet to see them giving back to the society.

There is an RCCG per every square mile around the World,and they are supposedly winning souls for Christ.

Na which Souls them dey win?i am yet to see one Redeem member that i take serious as a Christian.
Are you God?
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
76Naira:

Because churches do not pay tax and have the best revenue model.
If only they could really give back to the society rather than fund luxury lifestyles, people would have a taste of heaven before dying.
don't forget to attend your next political rally for your t-shirts and cup of garri. The 'give back to society' phrase has become stale. hold your government accountable, not the church which I highly doubt you attend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by eph12(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

Because they didn't give you food to eat?
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by philos(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
It depends on how you view it. Are you sure they are preaching different heavens? For me, the three churches are there to praise and worship God.
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
OmniSparrow:
Legalized yahoo and money laundering agencies.

Well said..
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
plaetton:

Who said religion is never forced down anyone's throat ?
shocked
Is religion not primarily about blackmail ?
Is blackmail not the equivalent of forcing something down one's throat?

Don't parents force religion, their brand of religion, through their children's throat ?
Most people are saddled with religious beliefs long before they are able to Begin to articulate their own thoughts.

The communists forced atheism down people's throat and even killed them if they dare resist - still happening in atheist states . Most atheists have overtly sworn that their children will never know God or believe in Him (atheistic indoctrination ) . Remove the log in your own eye before you attempt doing so for your brother .

God bless you sir .

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by gberra: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok Jude i read what you wrote wetin you want make i do now,stress myself with their matter,is right time you Jude learn how to mind your business
Daddy is waiting.
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by bionixs: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

to avert more curses to your already......... better face the thread you known how to do justice- ....about women with big boobs and butts
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by Adek15(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Religion is a dicey topic, but the good thing is its never forced down anybodys throat as far as I am concerned. religion sustained the little sanity we still have left in regards to people's behavior nowadays. You were chastened to the church or mosque then when you even hardly knows what the truth about your religion is. Now that you are grown who has that rope around your neck?? Bottom line they wanted to impact fear of sin and knowledge into your life. If not killing your neighbours will be justified by your scientific grounds. Some churches are founded based on soul winning however after so much expansion, the serpents must surely step in to cause chaos. How many church the G.O of a church wan supervise Most of you complainant neither go to church or practice anything no more so why wailing
best quote of the year only if they can keep the preaching within the walls of the religious buildings...

Nobody forced you to go there!! !
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Adek15:
best quote of the year only if they can keep the preaching within the walls of the religious buildings...

Nobody forced you to go there!! !

Thanks
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by Spidermon: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Religion especially as practiced in Nigeria encourages a certain level of helplessness.

We look up to an omnipotent being for solution to our problems which are mostly multiplier effects of the very poor human leadership we have.

We are led to believe that God has already pre-ordained everything. Increase fuel per litre to 1000 naira...what you hear is " Only God can help us in this country"

That is how I know this country is headed no where anytime soon.

Imagine if all religious Nigerians focus all their frustrations at the Government like we do to God in prayer...

The revolution we seek would have happened a long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

Y did u single out RCCG?
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by swtcharissa(f): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

plz don't speak of what u don't know,....
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by Slurity(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by bionixs: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
newsynews:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU6FWLThCyY/

Jude Okoye is the elder brother to the Nigerian Music Duo, Psquare. To celebrate Sunday, he shared a picture showing a building hosting 3 different churches. See how he captioned it below.

http://wotzup.ng/see-how-jude-okoye-captioned-a-picture-of-3-churches-in-one-building/
see the fateless no do good punk we werd feeling for has got strength to start what he can't handle. you cant sing or manage jack like your brothers but you can analyze churches and their positions. Should it be seven strip clubs and brothels that are located in same complex,it would have been a welcomed development .,sorry
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by Slurity(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
swtcharissa:
plz don't speak of what u don't know,....
You tell us what you know

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

how many mentions now?? No mind rcccg, na how to brainwash gullible ones dem sabi. They'r not helping in any way. common development seminars, they invite only church workers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by bionixs: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jaynom:
PASTORpreneurs!
Very few churches actually go to the Field to harvest.
Very few churches preach about SALVATION.
MOST of our so called men of God know the word of God, are charismatic, can speak in "tongues" but they DO NOT have a RELATIONSHIP with God.
Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigerian Pentecostals have destroyed Christianity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by bionixs: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jaynom:
PASTORpreneurs!
Very few churches actually go to the Field to harvest.
Very few churches preach about SALVATION.
MOST of our so called men of God know the word of God, are charismatic, can speak in "tongues" but they DO NOT have a RELATIONSHIP with God.
jealous Muslim spotted.

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by 76Naira(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Omoluabi16:
don't forget to attend your next political rally for your t-shirts and cup of garri. The 'give back to society' phrase has become stale. hold your government accountable, not the church which I highly doubt you attend.

Don't stress yourself out. I don't work in Nigeria and hardly spend 3 months each year over there. It's for the love that I come to Nairaland to catch up.
Your stereotypical view and fixated mindset is partly why Nigeria rests in its quagmire.
Garri and T shirt my strand of hair.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by pafra(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
You guys don't complain about people establishing drinking joint, clubs and brothels in every streets you only complain about church.

Soul's are been delivered and saved in this churches. You can't quantify the amount of one soul in dollars. The bible said their is joy in haven over one repented soul.

This church that you mock have given millions hope and reason for living with the harsh economic challenges in the country.

As for p square you guys are only privilege by God. Don't frustrat the grace of God. He is the reason for your achievement he can also bring you to zero. Be careful

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by plaetton: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The communists forced atheism down people's throat and even killed them if they dare resist - still happening in atheist states . Most atheists have overtly sworn that their children will never know God or believe in Him (atheistic indoctrination ) . Remove the log in your own eye before you attempt doing so for your brother .

God bless you sir .
Actually, communism is a political ideology that asserts or pretenrs to assert that individuals should have full control over their resources and labor. Communism, fully cognizant of the history and politics of religion, view religion as a yolk, an opiate, a control mechanism to exploit the masses by the few. And they are absolutely right in that regard.
That is the only connection between communism and irreligion.
The Communist manifesto NEVER EVER promoted atheism as a philosophical proposition.

That some states defended or still defend their population from religious fifth makes perfect sense.
Don't you or wouldn't you as a father or community leader, defend your children or community from a toxic river or any form of toxic emanations ?
That atheists father's want to protect their children from middle East stench religions makes even more perfect sense. Same way you would defend your children from , say, the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER ? grin

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, .only you can free yourself.
May the soothing touch of Amadioha touch your young ignorant head. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
You will find 2-3 Redeem church in every street.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) by duduwest(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
hisgrace090:
If you near that spot you must feel the hatrade among the the three.
Hatred because of next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.