Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

STORY: Dan's Escape From Friend-zone - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Dan's Escape From Friend-zone (525 Views)

Origin. A Novel By Dan Brown / Nora Robert, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Novels / Escaping From "Friend Zone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY: Dan's Escape From Friend-zone by trendope: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
What is better than a life well spent? Who wouldn't want a good life? Would you spit out good meal when served one? Who takes wealth and affluence and throws it away? Who will want to come into life a less privileged if given the chance to bargain with the creator?
This and many more are the unanswered questions that lies deep down in my heart. There’s nothing I haven’t done to experience inner peace and be on the giving side but nothing I do seems to work out. Every technique I try hits a road block and I’m back to square one.
I was pretty privileged when I was a kid but life snatched that from me and I survived at people’s mercy, I became a trash that everyone throws stuff at. I just wanted fulfilment but I guess life thought me the hard way that you snatch whatever you want and by all means stay happy.
I’m a very beautiful young woman who turns the head of men everywhere I go unintentionally. My curves and beautiful face always gives me away even in the shabbiest clothes, men ogle me all the time right from my teen days but they were the least of my problems so I stayed away from them.
Mum taught me that men were bag of problems if associated with at an unripe age so I held on to that and ran away from men. I always convinced myself that it isn’t the right time to associate with them yet, I basked in this lie that I didn’t realize I was almost leaving my prime. I was living a lie and I didn’t even notice.
Whilst in school I was loved by all because of my high IQ, free spiritedness and care free attitude but what I didn’t realize is that my popularity attracted tones of enemies. I had snakes as friends and I didn’t even realize it until…
‘Hello beautiful, can I join you?’
‘Hi, sure you can’ I replied the cute dude that came to me in the school garden.
The property belongs to the school so who am I to tell him not to sit on it. He sat down and I continued with what I was doing on my phone before he came, minutes into his coming in he chipped in
‘ I see you a fan of LJ Smith, that’s great, I’m a fan too and what intrigues me more is the fact most of her books has been turned into movies.’
‘Oh’ I replied without looking up
‘Yea, aside The Secret Circle, The Originals intrigue me more, Niklaus does it for me and I feel Marcel is more like him even though he tries to cover it with kindness.’ He said
“Marcellus is nothing like King Niklaus, if you don’t mind I’d love some peace and quiet as I finish up my assignment, thank you.’ I replied coldly.
He laughed and said

Continue Reading Here http://www.trendope.com/2017/06/story-dans-escape-from-friend-zone.html

(1) (Reply)

'abubakar Malami SAN Is A Star Made In UDUS' The El-critical Winners' Entry / Who Has The Full Dragonlance Saga Series / How To Improve Your Reading Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.